Our Date

When we got to my house he sat on the couch as Monica sat on my  bed as I explained everything to her in detail. I didn't mind getting dressed in front of her, we've been naked in front of each other many times. I put on a matching pair of red panties and a bra. Then I put on a dark gray belly tank top and a black miniskirt with black combat boots. I put my hair up in a bun and put on some mascara with lipgloss.
Monica: I'm so proud of you
Me: For banging shut the first night I met him?
Monica: For taking risks and trusting someone besides the same friends you've had for three years.
Me: Thank you, I'll tell you what happens tomorrow, I got to go.
We walked out of the room and into the living room.
Hudson: Now I feel underdressed.
Me: Now I feel overdressed
Hudson: Let's go babe
Me: See you later Monica
We got into his car and he pulled up to Olive Garden. We walked in and I heard Hudson say he wanted a booth. We sat down a half an inch away from each other and he put his arm around my waist, pulling me close and kissing my neck.
Hudson: I'm so happy I get to go out with you. You're so beautiful.
Me: Hudson,
Hudson: I want you so bad right now.
I bit my lip as he gripped onto my leg and started going higher. I wanted him too, and Monica was right. I need to take risks. I grabbed his hand and stuck two of his fingers into me.
Me: I want you to.
He looked surprised and then the waiter came back.
Waiter: Have you decided what you'd like to e- Wait... Aren't you Hudson Myles.
Hudson: Yes
Waiter: I'm a huge fan of your work, what are you doing on a date with this black hood rat?
A discussed look came across my face and before I could say anything, Hudson stood up furiously and reminded me of the day I went in labor.
Hudson: What the hell is wrong with you? If she was white the only thing that would be different is the colour of her skin. Any man would be lucky to be with her and frankly, I don't think this restaurant even deserves to have her eat here with a prick like you working here, so we'll be on our way.
We left and when we got in the car he grabbed my hand that was in my lap.
Hudson: You are beautiful, talented and strong. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise
Me: Thank you Hudson, but I'll just be happy with food from the drive through of McDonalds
Hudson: Let's just go catch the movie and when we get home ill cook you dinner myself before the ball.
Me: I don't have anything to wear to a ball.
Hudson: My assistant is taking car of that right now.
We got to the movies and he paid for the tickets to Suicide Squad and we got a large popcorn and two medium drinks. When we sat in the theater at the very top row, I set the popcorn in the empty seat next to is and he started kissing my neck. I bit my lip and he took his hand and slid it up my leg to my panties. He put his hand inside it then fingered me slowly increasing speed.
Me: Hudson
I whispered out of breath. Moaning and placing my hand on his junk. He was rock hard and I wanted him even more now.
Hudson: How about we ditch this movie?
Me: But you already paid
He was still fingering as fast as lightning and I was close to coming right there in the movie theater, but then he took his fingers out and licked them.
Hudson: I'd rather waist a few bucks than waist another second not having you in my bed.
I smiled and we practically ran out of the theater and drove to his house.