The Ball

When we arrived at the ball it started again and I tripped falling into Hudson. He showed me to a table and he told he was going to get us some drinks. I sat there alone for a couple minutes just before someone tapping my shoulder.
???: A pretty lady like you shouldn't be alone. The names Ashton.
Me: Oh I'm Kaylen and I'm-
Before I could get another word out he took my hand, pulled me out of my chair and spun me around. He kissed my hand and the vibration started again. I pulled away from him, gripping onto the table. Then Hudson came back.
Ashton: Oh, hello Hudson. Have you met Kaylen.
Hudson: As a matter of fact I have. She's my girlfriend.
Ashton: Oh, I'm sorry I-
Hudson: It's okay, goodbye
Ashton left and I leaned into Hudson's chest from the vibration sucking the life out of me.
Me: Hudson, please, stop or on going to come on the ballroom floor.
Now I realized that his intention was to publicly humiliate me. Then just as I was about to come he turned it off.
Me: Oh thank God.
???: Hudson! It's a small small world, I didn't think is ever see you again.
He sighed as the perky and unfamiliar voice got closer. I turned around to see a blonde, biggest breasted idiot.
Woman: I don't believe we've met, I'm Jackie. And why are all over my man Bitch.
Me: Excuse me. Twat, this is my man and if you think that just because you're ugly ass is white, that you can steal him from me, I'll take a needle and pop your fake ass boobs. Now get the fuck away from me.
She stomped her heel and walked away.
Hudson: Damn.
We both laughed and slow danced together for almost an hour. It was a minute from ten and the ball ended at eleven. The last thing I remember was Hudson driving me home but when I woke up, that's not where I was.

Sorry guys I know the chapter is kinda short but thank you for reading and thank you if you vote and comment but if you don't then please do. Tell me how you think the story will end and I'm happy and willing to take any suggestions. Okay, no more stalling, continue reading!