When I was Young

I remember being 17 like it was yesterday, but thank God it wasn't. I lived in the smallest and cheapest house in my subdivision. Everyone else had giant houses and they were super rich.
Flashback
My dad and my mom divorced when I was five and my mom moved to Hawaii so I lived with my dad. He had to awkwardly teach me about my period and sex. Which included my virginity and rape. My uncle Luke, who was 20, had just divorced his wife and he moved in with us.
His wife moved to Hawaii with my mom. He was so depressed and worthless, that he raped me.
I woke up in the middle of the night to him sucking my nipple and two of his fingers inside me.
I opened my mouth to scream but he took his fingers out quickly and covered my mouth.
He undid his pants and took out his manhood. I kicked my legs in fright after seeing the size of that thing.
Luke: Don't worry baby. Everything will turn out fine. At least or me.
He removed his hand for a slight second and once again before I could get anything out he bent down and kissed me hard. I pursed my lips so he couldn't get his tongue in my mouth. But then he quickly slipped my nightgown above my waist and put pulled my panties off. Using both hands and still suffocating me with his mouth, he wrapped my legs around his waist and pushed his giant self into me. My mouth opened wide in pain and it was filled with his tongue.
It hurt even more when he was all the way inside. I rolled my eyes all the way to the back of my head and curled my toes so hard at got a foot cramp. He pounded in and thrusted so fast and hard it hurt so bad. And then it started to feet good, just as he took it out of me. I shivered as he got up and zipped up his pants.
Luke: You do a damn good job at being tight, but you better be good at keeping quiet too.
He gave me one last look then left. I turned to my side and curled up in a ball and cried myself to sleep. When I woke up in the morning Uncle Luke was gone and my dad was in the kitchen cooking breakfast.
Me: Daddy! Daddy!
I practically screamed as I ran to him and wrapped my arms around his waist.
Daddy: Morning baby, you want some-
Me: Luke raped me last night.
I sobbed into his chest. He held me close and called the police. He told them what happened and they came right away. By the time Luke got home the police were armed and ready outside waiting to take him to jail.
I lived at home with Daddy another month and when I told him that I missed my period and I'd been throwing up at least once a day, he went to the drug store and bought me a pregnancy test. One line negative, two lines positive.
I sat at the kitchen table with Daddy for ten minutes waiting and when it finally popped up the results were positive. He pounded his fist into the table and my hands immediately moved to my stomach.
Me: I'm gonna be a mom
I whimpered in fear and joy at the same time.
Daddy: If that fucker wasn't in jail I'd kill his ass!
Me: Daddy calm down. I'll get a job and I know what to do. Health class had an assignment on this for a month so we'd be prepared for the future. I didn't think it'd be this soon.
He smirked at me and grabbed my hand.
Daddy: You know ill help you through this while pregnancy. I didn't want to be a grandpa this early but, I'm gonna support my babies no matter what
And that was the last this I remembered as a teenager. From then on, I was a woman.

Thank you guys so so so much for reading this. I'm really proud of myself for writing this and expressing how I fell as a black young woman, so thank you. And another thing, could you please go follow and read hypabole because he is just an amazing friend and you won't regret it if you do. I love you if you're reading this and... Continue reading.