Where am I at

I woke up with a pounding headache and an arm around my waist. In the hospital! Luckily the arm around me was Hudson. I sat up in panic awaking Hudson. I panted out of breath, scanning the hospital room for a sign of home.
Me: Hudson... Hudson! W-what happened?
Hudson: Last night at the ball as we were leaving and walking up the staircase to the door you tripped and fell straight on your forehead. You had a small concussion but good thing you woke up because I was worried.
Me: Did you call Monica
Hudson: Yes, and she called your dad they'll be here at noon.
Me: What time is it now
Hudson: Eleven-thirty
Me: W-where are my clothes.
Hudson: On that chair. I went and got you some new ones last night after I tucked you in. Then I came back and held you all night.
Me: Thank you baby.
I hugged him then I slowly got up. I walked over to the clothes and picked up the peach thong and black lacey bra that he chose. I took of the hospital gown and put them on, followed by a pair of black leggings, a red blue and black plaid button down and navy blue flip flops.
That's when I heard my baby Matteo.
Matteo: Mamma!
Me: Baby!
Matteo: Mamma, are you okay?
Me: Oh yes baby, mammas fine don't worry. How was papas house?
Matteo: Fun mamma, we had ice cream after dinner every night.
I looked at my dad and scolded him. I didn't want my son having too much sugar. But I missed my baby so much I hugged him tight and sat him on my lap. I smiled brightly as I looked into his big blue eyed, long lashed stare. His superman shirt that my mom sent from Hawaii that he was wearing was so cute I just wanted to hug him all day.
Me: Matteo
Matteo: Yes mamma
Me: I want you to me someone important
Matteo: Okay
I picked him up, walked over to Hudson and set him on his lap. Matteo put both of his tiny hands on Hudson's chest and looked up at him.
Hudson: Hi Matteo
Matteo: Hello. Who are you
Hudson: My name is Hudson. I'm your Mamma's boyfriend
Matteo: Hi Hudson
Hudson: Hi Matteo
I smiled and teared up a little.
Me: My two babies.
Doctor: I'm sorry to interrupt but Miss Blade, you're okay to go home anytime your ready. I need you to come back in one week to get your stitches removed. Miss Monica is responsible for cleaning them daily.
Me: Thank you doctor
She left then so did we. I took the car ride home with dad and Monica since I was having separation anxiety from Matteo and he needed his car seat. When we got to Monica and I's house I gave Matteo to Monica and I stood outside with Hudson. He had something to tell me. Hopefully it wasn't what I thought it was.