BIG NEWS

I'd never woke up so early in the morning before. It was probably because I was being shaken awoke like back when I had school in the morning. I looked at the clock. 6:55. I looked at Hudson who was smiling nervously, with an irritated look. I might love him, but I'm still allowed to tear his head off.
Hudson: Morning baby
Me: Why did you wake me up
Hudson: Come and see
I got up and walked into the kitchen to get coffee but I saw two plates with scrambled eggs and bacon and a banana muffin.
Me: Aw, thank you baby. Where did you get muffins
Hudson: I just got them fresh from the bakery. And after we eat, we're going to the mall and getting an outfit for you gig at Coachella
Me: What! How did you get me a gig at Coachella!?
Hudson: One of my friends work for Coachella and I played him some of your tracks and your in.
Me: Oh my God babe thank you so so so much!
I hugged him so tight he probably couldn't breathe for a second.
Hudson: But, when we get home from the mall, you have to do something for me
Me: Anything
I ate as fast as I could without choking and when I was finished I ran to my room and showered. I put on a matching lacy dark blue bra and panties. Then I put on plain yellow T-shirt with a pair of blue capri's and black flats. I put my phone in my pocket and grabbed my purse then walked into the kitchen.
Me: Ready
Hudson: Yeah babe. But you don't need your purse, I'm paying for everything.
I smiled as he opened the door for me and then opened the car door and I got in. We drove to the mall and walked in holding hands. We walked into a store called C Hipster and I immediately saw so many cute clothes. I felt like when I turned thirteen and my aunt took me shopping to get 'clothes in style'.
We looked around and he held up a dress.
It was the lightest peach on Earth and so short my big butt might hang out. But it was perfect, the way the gold belt wrapped around, the swoop of fabric down in the front and back pointed, the opening in the back and the sleeveless tank that went up to the neck.
Me: Babe, it's perfect. But I think it's too dressy for Coachella. I feel like I heed a more hip hop or playful look.
Hudson: Were getting it anyway. You can wear it to a party or something. Pick something else.
I browsed through the racks and shelves. Then I found a pair of black shorts with lace around the rims, a navy blue and white striped tank top with flowers all around the bottom and a light blue jeans jacket.
I showed it to Hudson and he pointed to the walls of shoes and accessories. I handed him the dress and the outfit then I walked over to walls and looked. I grabbed a gold bracelet, black sunglasses and a pair of black
shoes that were open in some areas and closed in others and there were straps on them. I didn't know what to call those kind of shoes but I thought they were cool. We went to the check out and I put my arm around Hudson and I squeezed him as he payed.
Me: Thank you so much for everything.
Hudson: You don't have to thank me. It's what any good boyfriend would do.
Me: Yes I do need to thank you. For taking me to the ball, pushing me out of my comfort zone, sticking up for me, buying me clothes, and especially the gig at Coachella.
He grabbed the bags and put his arm around my shoulders.
Hudson: Your welcome baby. It's just that you're the only thing in my life right now besides modeling that matters. And I want to make sure your happy.
Me: I love you
Hudson: I love you more
I kissed his cheek and we got back in the car as he drove to a mystery location.