Chapter 47

I watched as Katy strutted out of the kitchen, into where Joey was staying. I felt like Joey wouldn't cheat, but a small part of myself is worried. But as for now, nah, he's too hungover. I walked out in to the living room and plopped down next to Jc.

Jc : Your, ehh, friend seems nice

me: Jc,*sigh* she's a girl, I lied.

Jc looked confused" .

Jc: Why didn't you tell me?

me : Well, she's a bit of a ... hustler.

Jc: What ?

Just then Katy walked out of the room Joey was in, and winked at me. Something about her just made me feel on edge and nervous, all the time . I quickly shot up and fast walked into Joey's room, not wanting to seem to urgent. I saw Joey was sitting up a bit.

Joey: Casey!!

Me: Hi Joey

I whispered and walked over to his bed , sitting on the edge.

Me: How, are you feeling?

Joey: Horrible.

Me : Well that's what happens when you drink too much.

Joey nodded. I sat quiet for a moment, then spoke up.

Me : So how's that virginity of yours.

Joey: What?

Me : You really don't remember do you?

Joey thought about it, and then gasped.

Joey: I didn't, Did I ? Was it with you? Was it with someone else?!!?

Joey covered his mouth with his hands in shock.

Me : No nothing happened.

Joey sighed falling back on the pillow.

Me : But, something would have if I didn't stop you two.

Joey instantly sat up again.

Joey: You two? I tried to have sex with someone else!

I remained silent.

Joey: I am so sorry... I was ... I was-

Me : Wasted out of your right mind, I know Joey. It's okay.

Joey: It's so not okay!

Me: You were drunk Joey. We all make mistakes.

I offered a smile and he leaned in to hug me, but I pulled away. He frowned.

Me : No offense, but you smell like vomit and alcohol .

Joey laughed and waved me off. I got up and walked out. I smiled a little, as I had been reassured Joey wouldn't cheat on me. I walked out into the kitchen, but saw something that made me stop and drop to the floor. I peered over the kitchen table to the living room, where Jc was kissing Katy. That Boy could not keep it in his pants could he. I rolled my eyes and stood back up ignoring them. I walked to the fridge and began pouring Joey a water. I turned around to bring the water back to him, but Jc and Katy were still kissing.

Me : Get a room, you thirsty's .

I continued walking down the hall to The room Joey was, when I saw Liz had woken up and was sitting on the bathroom carpet.

Me : Heyy, you woke up.

I said quietly. I looked to the water I was holding.

Me : You need this more than Joey.

I smiled handing it over to her.

Me : You should rest a bit more too.

She nodded and I shut the door. I walked back to Joey's room, and he looked bad. I felt my smile fall when I saw him. I walked over closing the curtains. I knew how he felt though, I remember I used to wake up vomiting everywhere. Though Joey doesn't seem like a vomit kind of person, I could tell he still felt really gruesome.

I had however, after many a nights of drinking, had taught myself how to have less of a hangover. God knows how I did, but I did. I used to wake up with my "Partner" for the night, and they would be so hung over, and I would be bright eyed and bushy tailed. How did I help their hangovers again? Oh yeah, sex! No , that wouldn't work with Joey. I wish I could just help him. ..Wait, what am I talking about, I was the party animal. I know all the hang over cures, they all began flowing back into my mind. I walked into The kitchen grabbing all the ingredients needed for the perfect cure, here goes nothing.