Chapter 34

Joey : No stop!

I was jolted awake by his voice. I could tell it was early and still dark out. I heard little dribbles of rain pelting the window. Joey must have been sleep talking.

Joey: Don't take her! Casey come back!

I laughed to my self.

Joey : I love her. take me instead.

He started shaking violently . I freaked out and shook him awake.

Me : Joey! Joey ! Wake up !

I screamed hugging him. Joey's eyes shot open. He looked scared

Joey: Casey , your okay.

Me : Better than ever.

He fell back on the bed. it was about seven in the morning and all the excitement had woken up Tiny. I got up and decided to take him outside. We walked up and down the street a few times until I saw a man wearing a black trench coat approach us. God , why do I always attract all the creeps. I saw Tiny tense up a bit as the man walked toward me.

Man: Hey

His breath smelt horrid. He quickly grabbed my arm.

Me : Let go !

Tiny immediately sprung into action he jumped to his feet and tackled him down using force. Tiny stood over his helpless body, bearing his teeth and growling.

Me : Tiny, release!

Tiny jumped off the man allowing him to run for his life. I bent down to the dog. I tilted my head to him, and he tilted his the other way. I laughed and offered a hand out. Tiny immediately ceased it with his paw. I giggled again. I love this dog.

***
Joey: Lets go to the club.

I looked up from my laptop.

Me: Joey it's five O'clock pm .

Joey : So , we spent all day here in the apartment , lets go out.

I got up and walked over to him sitting on his lap.

Me : Okay , let's do something

I leaned in kissing him, while pushing him down on the couch. Our lips moved perfectly together as if to the beat of the perfect song. His hands were on my face and mine were in his hair . Before we knew it , we were getting really intimate. Joey's hands reached down to unbutton my pants and I laughed and batted them away. I pulled up from the kiss.

Me : So how about we go to the London Eye or something .

I got up to get my coat.

Joey : You're such a tease .

I smiled at winked at him, putting my coat on.

( Authors note : There will be no really heavy smut in this Fanfiction , only mild, sorry ya nasty's )

We began to walk up the street as Joey pulled out his camera .

Joey : Hello everyone , I am here with...

He turned the camera to me.

Me : Oh so I actually get to answer this time huh .

Joey laughed shouldered me playfully.

Me : It's Casey by the way!

Joey : No, they didn't know that.

Me : Rude and Disrespectful sarcasm.

Joey : Umm . don't steal my catch phrases.

Joey continued talking when I got an idea . While he was talking I ran up to him and quickly grabbed his camera and ran off.

Me : Hi guys, I just wanted to let you know that Joey is gay. Sorry guys the haters were right .

I shrugged as Joey ran up ,taking the camera.

Me : Back to you Joey.

Joey: I'm not gay guys.

I made a "pffft " noise in the background.

Joey : Oh really, because that's not what you said earlier .

Joey turned the camera to me as I gasped and threw a snow ball at him.

Joey : Hey! Now what do you have to say for your self .

I sighed and took the camera .

Me : Ok guys .. So Joey's not gay.

Then I whispered to the camera .

Me : At least from what I know.

Joey snatched the camera.

Joey : Ill take that. thank you!

I laughed and kept walking.

***Later

I walked out into the kitchen and noticed Joey vlogging. I quickly turned around to avoid being in it , but I was to late.

Joey: OH guys did I ever tell you.

Oh god

Joey: Casey, is actually Janet in a Rocky Horror show . Yes that's right, she is in a play that she has to be naked other than a bra and panties the whole time.

Me : Ok that's enough .

I took the camera .

Me : So if guys want to come and stare at my body and make Joey jealous. Come to the theater in LA next week Wednesday.

I handed the camera back to Joey. who looked shocked.

Joey : Umm... you guys don't have to come ,... I mean you probably have better things to do.

I walked out of the room. Joey got himself into this, lets see him get out if it