Chapter 41

***

I was walking through the living room when I heard Connor, Ricky, and Jc filming a video in Ricky's room. I opened the door to make an apperance, but right when I opened the door I heard Ricky say something that made me stop in my tracks.

Ricky: We are doing the someone is getting naked challenge !

I instantly closed the door slowly, just then Jc noticed me. Why ?!

Jc: Oh guys look it's Casey.

***

How did I get into this? I was sitting in my bikini on Ricky's bed, surronded by three boys only in boxers.

Me : I'm done

Connor : Your quitting ?

Me : I'm not striping in front of the camera, nor do I want to see any of you naked.

Jc : Fine close your eyes.

I looked at the camera, and pondered the suggestion.

Me :Fine . Joey , I'm sorry.

I put my hands up over my eyes. Just then I felt 4 hands pick me up.

Me : Wait , What ?

I opened my eyes and saw I was being carried out side... to the pool. I looked back and saw Connor carrying the camera. Before I knew it I was in the pool.

Me : Oh my god!

Ricky leaned in to help me out of the pool, I quickly grabbed his hand, pulling him in with me.

Ricky : My Hair !

I stepped out of the pool, and grabbed the camera from Connor.

Me : ok guys, I hope you enjoyed this video! You can go ahead and unsubscribe to O2L now.

I handed the camera back to Connor. Then walked back to the house , drying off.

***

I walked around the grocery store looking for candy and dog food. I finally found the animal isle. I began to look for the best kind, when an arm reached out and pulled me into the bathroom. I looked back.

Me : Kalel ?!

I leaned in hugging her and dragged her into the biggest stall.

Me : Why'd you drag me in here?

Kalel : Joey's here.

Me : Oh.

Kalel: By the way, saw the O2L video and congrats.

Me : On what?

Kalel : For stripping down in front of the whole world into a bikini.

We both laughed. I looked to her.

Me : I miss you...

Kalel: I miss you too , so come home.

Me : But, I love my guys, they are so cool to me and funny. It's like , I don't have to dress up or put on make up for them. I'm just like one of the dudes.

Kalel: In case you haven't noticed, Joey doesn't care what you look like.

Me : I know, just 6 more days Kalel , that's all I need.

Kalel nodded.

Me : You should walk out first.

Kalel: Ok ill text you when we're in the clear.

I laughed as she walked out and stood by the sink until Kalel texted me.

***

Me : Here's your damn candy.

I threw it at Jc.

Jc : Why the tude.

Me: It was 7 dollars and 26 cents.

Jc laughed at me as I walked into Connor's room pulling out my iPhone camera.

Me : Hey guys it's your Casey cat, and this is my first vlog. Guess who I'm sharing the occasion with.

Connor : Surprise it's me.

I turned the camera to him. Then back to me.

Me : So , I don't really know how to vlog.... Awkward.

Connor : It wasn't awkward until you said awkward .

Me : Don't act like you don't love me.

I took out a marker and quickly wrote "I love Casey" on a piece of Paper and taped it to his wall

Me : See guys look what he has in his room.

Connor : You just wrote that...

Me: Ok, you caught me. So you're not my biggest love, your like my third though .

Connor : Oh third. Yahoo! *sarcasm*

Me : Well everyone knows my biggest is ... Ricky !! Just kidding but lets go check on him.

I walked into Ricky's room and began recording.

Me : Well guys I'm here with Ricky.

I turned the camera to him and he waved .

Me : We are also going to have a collab coming soon. That is if Ricky can stand being in the same room with me for more than ten minutes.

Ricky : It's going to be a challenge.

I laughed . and stopped recording.

Me : Bye, I'm going to the living room.

Ricky : Mmhmm

He was busy editing something. I strolled down the hallway to the living room. I turned to him.

Me : Whatcha doing.

Jc: Nothing .

Me : Wow your boring...

Jc: Sorry.

I pulled out my phone and browsed the web until I fell asleep