Chapter 38

***

I woke up and rolled out of bed picking up my laptop. I decided to look a some videos. first I checked the comments on my latest video on Joey's channel. All the comments were telling me to check someone called "Connor Franta's" New video. I made a questionable face, but I obeyed and went to his channel. Wow he had one million subscribers. I looked through some if his videos and his other shared channel. I finally found the video I was in and about halfway through he said this: " Hmm, favorite person on YouTube, well that's got to be CaseyCat. She is not only funny and talented, but she is gorgeous too. Casey if you see this, we need to collab."

My cheeks were extremely red by now . I quickly pulled out Joey's camera and left the room to record, since he was still asleep.

Me : Hey guys, it's your CaseyCat.

I made ears with my hands above my head.

Me : And this, as requested ,is a response video for the one , the only, Connor Franta.

I winked at the Camera.

Me : Ok so here's what I have to say. Hey Connor, what you said was super doper nice , so I want to say thank you, and that we should collab sometimes. Love you baby. xox till next time.

I blew the camera a kiss and then cut to a new scene.

Me : Ok so in all honesty Connor, I have a boyfriend as you may know, so I can't date you. Unless we do it under cover or something... Call me.

I put my hand up to my face like a phone and laughed.

Me : Just kidding, or was I.

I cut to a new scene.

Me: Ok guys this was a short little requested video, If you guys have anymore suggestions comment down below. I'm sure ill be doing a collab with Connor soon . Also some good news, I'm starting my own channel so please go subscribe. It's called CaseyCat and a link is down below. All my videos from now on will be there. But umm in all honesty , I really do love you Connor , thank you, and I love all of you guys. This is your Kitty signing off.

I stopped the video there and began to upload.

*** Later in the day.

*Buzzz*

I heard my phone ringing and picked it up.

Me : Hello?

??: You told me to call.

Me : Connor ?!

Connor : Yep.

Me : Oh my god , this is great! Wait... how did you get my number.

Connor : I know people.

I laughed

Me : We need to do a collab when I get back to LA, which is Tomorrow actually.

Connor : Sounds great! By the way , I gave your channel a little shout out too. Go check your subscribers.

Me : Okayy-

I got up to get my laptop and logged on.

Me : Oh, my ,god 700,000 already!!

Connor : Crazy right ?!

Me : Thank you so so much!

Connor : No problem. I have to go though.

Me : Aww , that's my problem.

Connor : I know, call you later?

Me : Sure, Joey is doing collabs all day today soo i'll be here.

Connor: Alright! Byeee

Me :Bai!

Had I just become friends with another YouTuber. This YouTube thing happens fast. Maybe ill catch up to Joey's Two million subscribers. Probably not I laughed going to check on Goose.

***

Me : Goose , please just watch crazy housewives with me.

Goose was not having it.

Me : Ok , ok what do ducks eat. ummm. Bread!

I threw some bread at him, which he ate and settled down after. Thank God. And with. That I settled down to some house wives.