Chapter 26

I awoke and my eyes slowly drifted to Joey , who happened to be on his computer . I smirked

Me: Hey, whatcha doing.

Joey looked over at me and quickly slammed his laptop shut, crossing his legs nonchalantly on the bed

Joey : Nothing.

Something was defiantly going on, and I was going to find out. I gave him a questioning glare, he was keeping secrets from the wrong girl. I laughed under my breath.

Joey: Hmm?

Me : Sorry what ?

Joey : I'm going to the gym.

Me : That's cool..

Joey : Ok bye.

Me : Bye

I sat there till I heard the door close . I then jumped up and locked our bedroom door. I ran to his laptop, which he had foolishly left on his bed. I turned it on. Damn! It needs a pass code. Ok umm let's see. I tried my name , of course not . Suddenly it hit me. Joey Michael Graceffa this better not work. I was suddenly logged onto his home screen .

Me: Shoey ( Shane Dawson's and Joeys ship name) of course

I rolled my eyes . Ok computer history. Erased , crap, ok umm let's see most visited site. His YouTube channel, really Joey? Ok I'm dry of ideas , what the hell was he up to . I shut off his laptop, and walked into the kitchen. I saw Anthony in the living room ,on his phone texting, I sat down next to him .

Me : Who are you texting ?

I craned my neck to try and get a look .

Anthony : No one.

I sat back into the couch. when thoughts flowed through my mind. Was it Joey? Was Anthony in on the secret ?I quickly snatched his phone. it was his mom. Opps. I gave him back his phone and smiled sheepishly .

Me : haha, sorry

I got up and walked into Kalel's room. She looked up from her phone to me.

Kalel: Hey what's up.

Me : Joey's hiding something from me Kalel .

Kalel: Where is he ?

Me : The gym.

Kalel : Then call the gym, make sure he is really there

Me :oh yeah !

I ran off and got my phone and dialed the gyms number.

Gym : Good morning , would you like to set up an appointment .

Me : hi , I was actually wondering if a Mr. Graceffa had signed in this morning .

I heard rustling papers.

Gym : No I'm sorry he hasn't .

Just then the door swung open

Joey : I'm home.

I hung up the line and ran to him and stopped in front of him arms crossed.

Me : You're hiding something .

Joey: No I'm not

He looked around and shrugged casually and began walking to the couch . Just then I saw something in his pocket. Bingo ! I ran over and pulled them out. Joey turned and looked horrified .

Me : I caught you ! Now I can finally find out why you have -

I looked down at the papers.

Me : Plane Tickets to London?

I looked at him questionably .

Joey : Surprise! Happy Birthday!

He laughed at the face I was making. today was my birthday, of course. How could I have forgotten.

Joey : Looks like I , got you.

I laughed leaning in passionately kissing him. Anthony who still sat on the couch grunted .

Anthony : Get a room!

We laughed and Joey and I sat with him on the couch. London here I come !