Chapter 36

Joey : Heyy

I laughed rolling off the bed and walking to the door.

Me : You're home !

Joey: Yep! Now go get dressed.

I looked down at my Pink sweatpants and tank top.

Me : Why?

Joey laughed , and then realized I was still confused.

Joey: It's date night.

Me : That's a thing with us now?

Joey laughed and shoved me lightly into the bedroom . He then turned and walked out. I began digging through my plethora of clothes.

Me : Date night huh?

I muttered under my breath. I finally decided on a hot pink dress with a white laced collar. I then sat down in front of a mirror applying make-up .

I decided on pink lipgloss matching my dress and a dark eye shadow with little eye liner. Now for the shoes. I choose some black heels with a pink bows on the sides. I took my hair down from my bun and began to curl it. Done ! I sighed , I hope we get back home soon, Pretty Little Liars is on tonight. I awkwardly walked over to the door, damn heels ! I stepped out and saw Joey waiting. He was wearing a blue button down top with maroon pants and a matching bow tie.

Joey : Well , you look gorgeous.

Me : As do you, I mean you don't look gorgeous, that's a girl word. You look Handsome .

He laughed at my stuttering .

Me : Let's get something to eat!

***

We arrived at the restaurant and took our seats. The server lady walked over in record time upon seeing Joey. Here we go.

Lady : What would you like to eat?

Me : Well I'll-

She turned to Joey ignoring me. I rolled my eyes and fell back into my seat as Joey ordered. The lady began to walk away.

Me : Wait !

She stopped and turned to me.

Lady: Opps sorry I didn't see you.

Me : Ill have the chicken parmesan.

Lady : Are you sure you wouldn't like a salad?

My mouth fell opened. I looked to Joey who was looking off somewhere and didn't notice.

Me : No , I'm fine.

Lady: Ok

And like that she walked away. I turned to Joey and we talked for a bit until the lady came back with Joeys food. I made a face.

Me : Where's mine ?

Lady : Oh I'm sorry you're a forgettable face. It'll be out soon.

She then. Turned to Joey and began talking to him. I stood up signaling Joey to also.

Me : Excuse me... and my boyfriend.

Joey got up and followed me to the other side of the restaurant.

Me : She likes you Joey.

Joey laughed .

Joey: I would hope so.

Me : No Joey she like...loves you.

Joey laughed again .

Joey : No she doesn't.

Me : Ok come back with me and watch this.

We walked back and I dropped my napkin on the floor. the woman had clearly saw it but ignored it . Next Joey dropped his and she immediately pounced on it , retrieving it for him . I crossed my arms and lifted on eyebrow at Joey , giving him an I told you face. He shot me an "I Didn't notice " look. I rolled my eyes.

Lady : Oh here comes your food.

She got up and grabbed the plate. When she walked over she pretended to shake the plate and dropped it onto my lap. I quickly jumped to my feet, kicked my chair back. The lady turned to me.

Lady : Sorry I feel off today,

She turned back to Joey .

Lady : can I sit here?

That set me off, I felt my anger boiling up. Joey obviously saw this.

Joey: Oh god.

I turned to the Lady.

Me: Listen you thirsty hoe!

***

We sat in the car not saying a word. I turned to Joey who was steering the car.

Me : Okay, I didn't mean to punch her in the face...

Joey looked over at me.

Joey: Alright...

I turned back to my car side window , watching the rain slide down the window. I looked down at my dress that was now stained and my make up that was now running. I turned to the window again as we pulled up to the house. I slowly opened my door and noticed Joey had already left. I sighed shutting my door and walked inside , throwing my sweat pants and top on again. I turned on the TV , pretty little liars was canceled. I curled up with Tiny on the couch. Why is nothing going my way today?