Bonus Chapter 1

This chapter takes place before Adrian was conceived or before Lilith was found.

Hope you enjoy.

Aph had decided to spend the night at my house, I don't know what she was up to. But she had a mischievous smile on her face, and I'm actually kind of scared now.

I was flicking through the channels trying to find something to watch, when the screen fell on a romantic comedy.

Eh, Why not.

I stopped on it when I felt weight on the other side of the couch. Knowing who it was, I smiled over at her.

"Is this alright?" I asked, still grinning like an idiot.

"Yeah, it's fine...." She drawled sadly, catching my attention immediately.

"Are you okay?, you sound upset." I asked softly, my mouth moving before my brain.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine, just a little tired..."

My lip curled into a smile, and I made my voice low and husky.

"Are you sure?" I whispered in her ear. I saw her shiver. And a victorious look flash across her face, before looking neutral again.

"Y-yes, let's j-just watch the movie."

Now full of a different type of mirth. I made my way closer, gently putting my hand in hers.

I felt her tense up, but then relax underneath my hand.

"Alright...." I responded, caressing her hand.

About twenty minutes into the movie she leaned on my shoulder, snuggling up close to my neck.

Blushing, I slowly put my head on hers. Making her giggle cutely.

"What?, What's so funny?!" I asked, but started chuckling myself.

I don't know what came over me, or if I was thinking at all. But I rolled on top of her, I saw her turn red as a beet.

"A-Aaron, What are you-"

I cut her off by diving my hands into her sides.

"Hahahah, no!, A-Aaron!, s-stop!"

Tickling her, I started laughing at her hysterics. Laughing just as hard as she was.

Suddenly, I felt the weight change and now we were having a wrestling match on the floor, first I was on top, then she was, I had her in a headlock, she had me pinned to the ground.
We were laughing the entire time.

When we finally caught our breath, I had her pinned against the wall, and I didn't recall on how we got there.

"Uh....." We both said at the same time. Blushing at our position.

I felt heat and electricity course through my body like I was a power conduit, her cute little laugh drove me over the edge.

I kissed her roughly, my stomach turning and twisting like a snake.

I heard a muffled "Mmph!" But she relaxed into it. Deepening the kiss, she tangled her hands into my hair.

Caressing her cheek, I licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance.

(I feel so awkward right now, my mom is looking over my shoulder)

She granted me what I asked for and I explored her mouth, our tongues danced around each other, like doing a ballet.

Getting a hold of myself before I did something stupid. I pulled away, blushing, and just caressed her cheek. 

"Well, uh... Let's finish the movie." I grabbed her hand.

"Y-yeah." Her voice cracked, I could tell she was still dazed.

We sat back down on the couch, snuggling back together.

But the movie wasn't the thing on my mind.