Chapter 5: Heated Argument(Vacation Part 2)

A/N So I predicted season 2 of MyStreet... That happened... DID YOU SEE THE QUALITY IN THAT EPISODE OH MY IRENE/APHMAU!!!!!

Ok, on with the story!

Aaron's POV

"I didn't know you could sing"

Well shoot

I stared at her(probably blushing) before brushing it off.

"Oh, you heard me?" I said, trying to keep the conversation from going where I knew it would.

"Yeah, y-you have a really nice voice." She replied, her face beet red.

Wait, does she like me?

No, must be something else.

I slid down the railing on the stairs and landed on the other end , getting the attention of everyone at the table.

"Cool!!" Abby exclaimed, jumping in her seat.

Katlyin looked disapproving at me, shaking her head at Abby's enthusiasm.

"Come on Kat, let the girl have her fun." I heard Travis say, granting a look of death from the powder-blue haired female.

I sat down(after pulling out Aph's chair for her) and wolfed down the chili, and realized everyone was staring at me.

"Uhhh... What?" I asked, looking at their shocked faces.

"You just inhaled four peppers that Travis put in your chili" Garroth replied, giving me a worried expression.

"Travis!" Aph yelled, "did you take those peppers out of my bag?!"

"Yeah, why?" The white haired player asked, doing a double take at Aphmau's horrified face.

"Those were Carolina Reapers!!, they were a gag gift for my dad!!!!"

All at once pain and heat erupted in my mouth like a volcano. And if I didn't know better I would've thought my tongue was on fire.

My sudden outburst of curses and flailing, turned everyone's attention to me, I saw Aphmau and Zane rise from their seats.

I felt rage build up in seconds it took to cool me down...

Aphmau's POV

I saw Zane rise with me and knew what he was doing. I saw him fling himself to the fridge and tear it open. He grabbed the milk and threw it to me. And I tried to get it to Aaron.

He yanked the jug from my hand and downed it, draining it in a matter of seconds.

A few minutes passed of him cursing Travis(not that a blame him) and finally his mouth must've cooled down because he now looked like he was gonna kill.

"Travis, RUN!!" Dante yelled, his eyes following the white blur that was his friend.

Aaron pelted after him, his already dark eyes blacker than Zane's soul.(Hehehehe)

"Are you going to stop him Aphmau?" Lucinda asked me, her eyes flicking to the doorway the two runners went through.

"Nope" I said, pleased at her shocked expression "Travis is getting what he deserves."