Chapter 23: Guys Night Out.(Planning Part 1)

Aaron's POV.

The Girls were going to have their own girls night out. So I invited the guys over. 

It was my chance to discuss my plans I'd had in my mind for quite a while.

I was going to ask her...

A swear at the door told me that they were here and I opened the door before they knocked.

"Come on in." I said, gesturing to my living room.

Garroth, Laurence, Travis, and Dante all showed up. I invited Zane too but he was nowhere to be seen.

"Hey!" Travis greeted, his usual playboy voice absent.

"Yo." Laurence said, Avoiding my eyes.

"Sup." Dante said in  his chipper accent, sticking out like a sore thumb.

Garroth stayed silent, giving me a respectful nod. Before shutting the door behind him.

What's wrong with those three?

We all made our way to the living room. An strange silence falling over all of them.

"Alright, that's it!" Garroth finally yelled, breaking the ice with a start.

"Laurence there is no need to be ashamed of yourself, it happened, let it go."

To my surprise Laurence blushed, and stammered a response.

"I-I didn't say I-I didn't like it..."

Garroth blushed this time, and looked at the ground.

"Oh..."

Both me and Dante looked confused. But Travis had a knowing (and annoyed) look on his face.

"For the love of Irene. JUST GET A ROOM ALREADY!" He yelled, trying not to laugh at the same time.

They jumped and blushed harder. Making everything very clear.

Have they finally come out?

Dante just stared, and I could see him stifling a laugh.

"What did I miss?" I asked, very curious about what happened.

"Laurence got drunk and kissed Garroth. But Garroth was also wasted so they ended up making out." Travis said bluntly, smirking at the pairs furious faces.

"Travis!" They yelled together before they blushed again and sat down.

It was gonna be a fun night.

A/N Sorry for the short chapter, I usually don't put these kind of side romances in my books but. It should appeal to the other side of Wattpad.

(I don't care what you're preferred Gender is. You're fine as you are.)