Chapter 31: Baby Adrian (20,000 special)

It had been five full months since our heroes were at the farm, the baby was very close to coming, and Aaron, well he was too busy learning to control his new ability, to notice what was happening in the next room.

Aaron's POV

"Huff, Huff."

I tried my best to summon my ears and tail, with no avail. Every full moon it was getting a bit easier to transform in and out of my forms. But I was still having trouble keeping full control.

My wolf lurched, it was anxious, it was waiting for something.

I looked around and I could feel the tension, I sniffed, using my improved senses to figure out what was wrong.

I got a whiff of Aph's perfume, that smelled of lavender. But under that intoxicating smell, was the smell of...

The Baby?!

I sprinted into our(that used to be mine) house, instantly finding her supporting herself on the counter, she was in a lot of pain.

"Babe!, is it time?!, do I-I need to call a midwife, or, drive you to the hospital..."

She just gripped my shoulder, and pointed to the couch, I Picked her up bridal style and made sure Lilith was nowhere in the room.

I gently let her down on the couch, gripping her hand, my other dug in my pocket, ready to call... Who do I call?

It didn't matter, this baby was coming, and it was coming now. And I had never helped deliver a baby before.

I dialed the first number that came to my head, and called it, in a panic I wanted to reach....someone!

"H-hello, who is this?" The voice was Aphmau's mom, the number I had remembered must have been her high school number.

"Aphshavingherbabywhatdoido!!!!!" I said quickly as Aph squeezed my hand harder.

"WHAT?!" I heard her shout from the other end, and a different, gruffer voice say "Irene!"  

I told Aph to take deep breaths, and I was taking my own advice when I said again:

"Aph is having our baby, what do I do?"

"Where are you?!"

"At our house, if your gonna do something do it, cause this kids not gonna wait!"  I hung up, just telling Aph to take deep breaths and to listen to my voice.

My wolf was in a weird state, it was lurching wildly, panicking, not helping me focus.

The door busted open, revealing Aph's mom, her dad, and a woman I didn't know.

"Where-" she didn't need to finish her sentence, she saw Aph on the couch, and started brushing her hair lightly, for some reason I felt like that just made it worse.

"It's gonna be okay, Aphie, just breath."

Her father was standing off to the corner, looking at me skeptically, I had forgotten that her wasn't home much, so we hadn't met yet.