Chapter 21: Aaron and the Forces of Horror

"WHAT?!"

"Yes, She's expecting!"

"You're already a father Aaron. Did you really need to..."

"Dante, do you think I did it on purpose?"

"Oh, so it's THAT kind of relationship is it."

"DANTE! NO!, I would never do that to her... That's cruel."

"Say whatever you want man. But if I got a chick pregnant I'd be outta there as soon as possible."

"You wouldn't..."

"What if it was Nicole?"

He paused, and I heard him sigh on the other end.

"If it was Nicole.... I would do anything I could to keep her safe..."

"How do you think I feel? I have Lilith but... This is, different."

"Yeah, I get it.... I have to go... Something I have to do."

"Alright, bye."

The phone made a low beep as I hung up. The faint light that it gave off disappearing.

It was pitch black now, I had no idea which way I was facing. I couldn't even see my hand in front of my face.

Well,Crap.

I stumbled around until I found the light switch.(Tripping on everything as I did so)

The lights flickered on, casting a orange glow around my now empty room.

Katelyn had forbade Aphmau from being alone with me after she found out and she took Lilith with her, so I was left alone in my eerily quiet house.

About the time I was about to fall asleep, I heard a tiny creak at the foot of the stairs.

I snapped up, looking at my doorway from the bed. It didn't sound like a house creak.

I listened carefully, hoping that I had imagined it.

The wood floor creaked again, this time at the top of the stairs.

Shoot, Shoot, Shoot, Shoot....

I started thinking of ways to protect myself..

I was a pretty big guy, I could take an intruder.

I have those knuckles under the bed...

I heard a drag...thump....drag....thump...drag....thump. Punctuated by a load footstep. It sounded horribly like someone was carrying a body.

Flying out of bed I grabbed my pistol(for work) ready to shoot whatever it was.

Slowly, at the doorway were two glowing black eyes. Dead of any emotion, except the evil toothy smile. The figure was misshapen, it didn't look like a human.

In one hand the dark outline of the same pistol I was holding. And in the the other, was dragging an object, but I didn't have to look at it to know what it was.

I don't know why I said it, I wasn't thinking straight at the time.

"W-who are you?" I asked with a shaky, terrified voice.

A cold, high laugh echoed around the dark room, making my hair stand on end.

"You!"

It stepped closer stepping into the meager light from the window.

It was me, no, it was a disfigured, demon like version of me.

And the body, it was, Aph.... Her body so broken that you couldn't see anything but red. But somehow I knew it was her.

Then...

I woke up.

Sweat drenched my entire body. And I was shaking uncontrollably.

Suddenly a movement in the bed brought me to my attention.

It was Aphmau, snuggled up against her pillow. In the middle of us was Lilith.

"It was just a dream!...."

"It was just a dream."

I fell back to sleep, cuddling my daughter and girlfriend.....

A/N Be mad at me, Destroy me in the comments. But before you do, let me speak. Because you should be much angrier at me then you are now.

So for Friday and Saturday, I was at Zoombezi(I think that's how it's spelled) Bay. And I thought I didn't need sunscreen....

Yeah.....

I needed it..... Badly.

Notice I didn't say Sunday. But I didn't update then. Do you know why.

Sunburn.

It was so bad I couldn't move without being in agony.

That's why this is really late.

I'm so sorry.

Pls don't kill me....