Chapter 19: C R À Ż Ÿ

💎Eden pov 💎

Staying my own place been feeling amazing. I didn't have worry about no Toya, no loud ass dogs, just me , my self and I.

I woke up this morning and ate some breakfast. Zoey texted me and asked if I wanted to have a girl's day out. Of course i texted her back yes and I'll meet her soon as I leave Geno place. Since I was in such a good mood I made sure I was extra cute today.

I headed towards Geno's house to get the rest of my things. I was so unhappy there that I didn't go back the day after for my stuff. I just had Geno to lock the room up until I decide to come.

I pulled up to the house and I got out.

"Here we go." I said to my self as I got out.

I rung the door bell and waited. Toya opened the door, she had nothing but a robe on. "Why are you back?" She placed her hand on her hip.

"Damn do you have to be a fucking bitch all the time?" I pushed past her walked inside.

"Where's Genesis?" I asked her.

"Busy why?!" I rolled my eyes and walked towards his office and yelled his name.

I opened the door to the his office and stopped when I saw him having sex with another chick on his desk.

Geno looked at me and I my heart felt like it was slowly crumbling.

"I came to get my stuff." I quickly walked away and went down to my old room and unlocked the door. I quickly grabbed the rest of my stuff.

"Eden wait!" Geno came running in the room.

"Look I just came to get my stuff, didn't mean to walk in on you." I told him.

"You wasn't suppose to see that."

I looked at me. "No this is your house, I should've called first. I wanted to surprise you since we haven't seen each other in a minute, but I see that back fired." I chuckle out of embarrassment.

"You look good." He tried to play it off.

"Thank you." I said with no emotion.

I grabbed my bags and went to put them in my car. I quickly got in and sped off.

It made me sick knowing Genesis was just in there having a three some with them hoes.

After settling in and getting my mind right, I went to go meet up with Zoey for drinks and lunch at Bahama Breeze.

"So he having a three some, tells his main girl to go answer the door while he continue to bang the other?" Zoey questioned.

I nodded my head and took a bite of my shrimp. "Yes!" I responded.

Zoey giggled and drunk some of her wine.

"Aww its funny because Toya have no fucking standards, but it's sad because I know you felt some way." She continued.

"Yea I did, surprisingly." I rolled my eyes.

"Girl all that means is that you got feelings for him and you need to let him know."

I frowned up at Zoey's advice.

"No way in the hell, I'm not going to set my self for a heart break. Like now you can see the type of guy he is. Like Geno can be sweet ,but he's not willing to change." I explained to her.

"I feel you girl, but admit it or not, you got a thing for him and he does too. Y'all both need to stop playing games, so I can start planing a wedding soon."