Capítulo 26

The next morning Ed and Lorraine went to the market to buy pancakes because there was not for everyone. When they got home, the son of Jesse and Joe, Carl asked Ed:

"You brought pancakes?" Ed smiled and replied with a nod.

They were all talking and laughing at the table, Hayden gave a plate of pancakes Ed.

Sam took the Diana glasses to play and this took them again from Pesky the hands of his little brother and placed them in the face.

"I know, what I was thinking?" asks Joe to smile.

"no what?" asks Jesse.

"If I took the kids to take an ice cream it in the square, do you think?" again asked Joe.

"Yes." They shouted in unison the kids.

"Also wants to come, dear?" asks Joe.

"No, I have to give a general in this house. And put the pictures I bought the one week behind the wall." she said.

"Okay" he said.

"Drew lanai with them." said Ed Drew. "Need to distract a little." He returned to tell Ed.

"thanks boss." he said.

Ed smiled and nodded. Lorraine looked at her husband and smiled at him.

Joe got in the car along with Drew alongside Joe and among them was Hayden, behind them were the others. They were in direction to the square ice cream.

When it came Joe asked everyone including Drew.

They were all sitting on the benches of the square to eat and laugh actually were telling jokes, especially Drew.

Meanwhile, Jesse was folding the laundry and Lorraine was help her while Ed was going to get what was broken and bread that could be arranged.

Ed got to Carl's door and Sam that the hinges were out, then get the second basement door.

While Ed did, Lorraine and Jesse spoke.

"My family has gone through a lot lately, and now this. Why is this happening in this?" asks Jesse.

"Well, they like to kick us when we're on the ground." said Lorraine.

"That does not seem fair." said Jesse.

"may I help." said Lorraine.

"I'm so tired of the problems that have happened lately. What's happening in this house is me leaving more tired than it was already." she said.

"Well, whatever it is you're doing this to your family you want to feel that way." said Lorraine. "He wants to be as tired as possible and then make your body your home."

"Oh my God! This is definitely not fair." said Jesse.

"For not. They want not know if it's fair or not, whether it is a child or not. The more vulnerable you are better for them to get what they want from you."

"But this is what?" she asks.

"Well, I'll be honest. I saw three spirits. Two adults and a minor. One is a witch, another one demono the witch invoked, and the minor child must be the witch sacrificed to call the devil." said Lorraine.

"Why she killed her own child?" asks Jesse again.

"Well, for her, it was never a child. She used the gift that God gave him to use it as an offense to Him." I said Lorraine and then they were to put the pictures on a shelf that Ed did for them to put the pictures.