Parte 1- Capitulo 1

Jane Smith had just gone through a nasty divorce. The man who was supposed to be the love of her life, which should have been devoted exclusively to her, had betrayed her. Now she was alone with her  sixteen years old son, Phillip, and the baby that Jane was waiting for her ex-husband, in a new house in a new city. The only upside to this whole situation was that it was closer to her mother, who lives just a few miles down Connecticut, Monroe.

Jane bought a furnished house all already, to save some money.

But the last few nights, her son of Jane, Philip, had noticed some strange things happening in the house. She lives with her son, so that the occasional creepy sound is no big deal. But lately heard someone knocking on the walls, things being moved, and the TV had on itself several times, Jane said to her son that they were not accustomed to living in a big farm of that size. And for a few nights, it worked.

It was a Monday night and her son was asleep, two weeks after the strange events had resumed. Jane was alone in a living room, dreading the next day when she has to go to work, something she needs to do to sustain her two sons. Jane is a dental assistant and honestly, she hates teeth, not to mention all the bratty kids running all day. Then on the last day off until the following Saturday, she was planning to stay in pyjamas, eating popcorn and watching comedies that go on television. 

What else was there to do when you were recently divorced and not know anyone in town?

Jane was in the middle of the film," All in the family" when he heard a noise upstairs. The heart of Jane fell in her stomach as she stared at the ceiling, wondering if she was just imagine. The moon had just appeared, casting spooky shadows across the room; she reached out and hit the lamp. Nothing happened. Jane pulled the edge of the lamp again, but the light still not turned on. With an aggravated sigh, she got up and walked over to the wall switch to turn on the light. She tried to ignore the shiver that ran down his spine when it suffered to the overhead and the light blinked on.

Suddenly, the TV turns off and all the lights began to come and go. A glass cross on the mental fell to the ground, breaking. Jane stood frozen in terror, unable to move his feet even though her brain was screaming at her to run out of there.

The phone rang, and then everything stopped. Jane's heart was pounding in her chest, her back pressed against the wall. Another touch, making her jump; she ran and picked up the phone without thinking.

"Hello?" Jane breathed.

"Jane?" his mother asked, looking worried.

Jane sighed and slumped against the back of the couch. "Yes mom."

"Are you okay? Are you ....." her mother said.

"I'm fine, Mom. What is it?" Jane asked her mother, Janet.

Janet sighed, "I was just calling to recheck our dinner dated tomorrow noite.As children also see?"

"Yes, mother they go" said Jane.

At that time, Jane wanted to tell his mother what just happened, but her mother would say she's exaggerating. And the last thing she needed was her mother get all worried and go to the daughter of the house, keeping the acordade and she has work in the morning.

"I'll see you tomorrow, I love you."

After hanging up the phone, Jane stopped and listened. There was esquesidos noises, television was still off, the lights were on now. Everything seemed normal, as if nothing had even happened. Just one more reason to keep Jane what had happened to herself, and she does not worry irria their children, especially Phillip. Also who would believe it anyway? Maybe his son Phillip, who said that there was something strange in that house.