Capítulo 19

The next day Lorraine wakes up and looks back and sees that Ed was still asleep and had his arm around the waist of his wife. Lorraine turns and sinks his head on Ed's neck.

Ed felt the Lorraine to sink your head in Ed's neck and hugs her, kissing her on her neck.

"Sorry, I was not my intention to wake you." I said Lorraine looking at Ed's eyes.

"Not hurt, I was already awake even, so had my eyes closed." he said and kissed him on the mouth, pulling her closer.

Lorraine and Ed were practically the whole morning in bed to give cuddle each other.

Judy was calling them to go to lunch. She just not called them early because his grandmother, Georgianna told him to leave it, because they were tired.

After lunch Lorraine and Judy were to feed the Mister Winston. Ed was to paint a picture. More precisely Debbie house as always was Ed after investigating a case, he painted a picture.

Lorraine went inside and said to Judy, "va take a shower and change this land laundry Get help Grandma.."

"This good mother." He said Judy and went to his grandmother.

Lorraine arrives at the foot of Ed and passes you the hands on his shoulders and said, "you are inspired?"

"No, I'm so to paint the home of Debbie. Nothing else. And you where I was?" Ed asks without looking up from the table.

"Feeding the Winston with our little one." He said Lorraine and puts his arm around Ed's shoulders and looks at him. Ed alevanta up and kisses Lorraine mouth.

Lorraine puts his arms around Ed's neck and he runs his arms around the waist of Lorraine.

Ed looks at Lorraine and asks, "where is Judy?"

"This bathing and taking the land laundry." said Lorraine.

"alone?" question concerned the Ed.

"No, my mother is to help her." He said Lorraine and make a party at Ed's face, reassuringly.

"Still good." said Ed and looks Lorraine. Lorraine comes up more for Ed and this gives her a kiss on the mouth.

Later Lorraine was lie to Judy and then she went to Ed to his office.

They stayed until three in the morning to prepare everything for the talks qiue had scheduled. And also they have been the other cases that can investigate.

Ed and Lorriane went to bed were already four in the morning.

________________________________________________________________________________No dia seguinte, Lorraine acorda e olha para trás e vê que Ed ainda estava dormindo e tinha o braço em volta da cintura de sua esposa. Lorraine vira e afunda a cabeça no pescoço de Ed.

Ed sentiu a Lorraine para afundar a cabeça no pescoço e abraça de Ed, beijando-a no pescoço.

"Desculpe, eu não tive a intenção de acordá-lo." Eu disse Lorraine olhando nos olhos do Ed.

"Não machucar, eu já estava acordado mesmo, então tinha os olhos fechados."ele disse e beijou-o na boca, puxando-a para mais perto.

Lorraine e Ed eram praticamente toda a manhã na cama para dar carinho um ao outro.

Judy estava chamando para ir para o almoço. Ela só não chamou mais cedo porque sua avó, Georgianna disse-lhe para deixá-lo, porque eles estavam cansados.

Depois do almoço Lorraine e Judy foram para alimentar o Sr. Winston. Ed foi para pintar um quadro. Mais precisamente casa Debbie como sempre foi Ed, depois de investigar um caso, ele pintou um quadro.

Lorraine entrou e disse a Judy, "va tomar um banho e mudar essa roupa terra Obter ajuda avó .."

"Esta boa mãe." Ele disse Judy e foi para sua avó.

Lorraine chega ao pé de Ed e passa-lhe as mãos em seus ombros e disse: "você está inspirado?"

"Não, eu estou tão pintar a casa de Debbie. Nada mais. E você onde eu estava?"Ed pergunta sem olhar para cima da tabela.

"Alimentar o Winston com a nossa pequena." Ele disse Lorraine e coloca o braço em volta dos ombros de Ed e olha para ele. Ed alevanta-se e beija a boca Lorraine.

Lorraine coloca os braços em volta do pescoço de Ed e ele corre seus braços ao redor da cintura de Lorena.

Ed olha para Lorraine e pergunta: "onde está Judy?"

"Este banho e tirar a roupa da terra." disse Lorraine.

"sozinho?" questão dizia respeito à Ed.

"Não, minha mãe é ajudá-la." Ele disse Lorraine e fazer uma festa no rosto de Ed, tranquilizador.

"Ainda bom." disse Ed e olha Lorraine. Lorraine surge mais por Ed e isso dá-lhe um beijo na boca.

Mais tarde Lorraine era mentira para Judy e, em seguida, ela foi para Ed ao seu escritório.

Eles ficaram até às três da manhã para preparar tudo para as negociações qiue tinha agendados. E também eles têm sido os outros casos que podem investigar.

Ed e Lorriane foi para a cama já eram quatro da manhã.