Capítulo 4

The next morning Lorraine woke up with back pain, Ed pulled the dressing that had placed , and saw that the wound had still not healed, and that worried Ed enough. Ed returned to disinfect and made a new curarivo , best of it all was that Ed had managed stanched the blood the night before. Lorraine was also worried about it .

 " Think that will not heal ? " asks alarmed Lorraine , looking at Ed 's eyes. 

"Of course you will . " Ed said trying to reassure her and then kissed her on the lips .

 She matched him with another kiss. And so they stayed for some time. Drew up the knock on the door, for them to go make breakfast.

They left and went down to the kitchen. Once there, Lorraine sits and Ed sits at the foot of it. "Jane, I wanted to ask you if you are baptized?" asks Ed.

"Yes, we are. Why?" asks Jane.

"If you have to do an exorcism is easier." He said Ed and Jane smiled with a certain nervousness.

Deppois breakfast, Phillip went to school and Jane was to extend the clothes. Lorraine was help her, but I could not help her much with back pain.

Brian had gone to work and Ed and Drew were repairing the closet that Lorraine had left to fall a shelf.

And out of nowhere, Ed heard a chair to drag. He and Drew were up to it but not seen anything. Ed looked at the chairs and these were in place. Lorraine and Jane arrive later and Lorraine looks at her husband and is looking at the guy he was. Ed was confused.

"What's it?" asks Lorraine.

"Nothing, I heard a chair moving and when I came here, it was not anything." said Ed confused.

And Lorraine makes you a party guy who does look at her and smile as Ed saw that Lorriaine acreditrava it, instead of others who looked confused.

"Like this your back?" asks Ed going to hand it back to Lorraine.

"I still hurt a bit, but otherwise everything okay." she said, looking into his eyes.

"If tomorrow you are still hurting, going to the doctor." said Ed.

"Ed, I'm fine." said Lorraine.

"Do not come with this story, you're going and ready." He said Ed looking at the Lorraine authoritarian manner.

"If I do not want to, I will not." Lorraine said looking into his eyes.

Ed and Lorraine were talking quietly, where no one could hear them at all.

"Oh this will you, if I have to take you by force." He said Ed chagando more for her.

"I will not." He said Lorraine coming to Ed too.

"Yes you will." He said Ed already almost kissing her.

"I will not" she said also about to kiss him and Ed kisses her on the mouth, and it corresponds to him also the kiss. And then Ed looks at her and tells her:

"Yes you will, because I'm worried about you, and if I'm worried is because I love you." he said in his ear and Lorraine waving a nod. "Do you remember what is written in the photo of our wedding this on top of your table cebçeira?" asks Ed.

"Yes. Through thick and thin." she replied.

"Then, you have to go to the doctor. Do not worry, I'll be by your side. Always." said Ed and give her another kiss on the mouth.

Later in the evening, Ed was going to sit in the chair and this move alone making Ed caisse to the ground. Lorraine went to him and help him to get up and at the same time asks, "you are good"