Capítulo 22

Ed had just woken up and was sitting in his office to finish preparing the lecture for later.

Lorraine woke up a little later than Ed. She opened her eyes and looked back, and did not see Ed behind you. She got up and went to her husband's meeting.

"Hey, you up early." she said to see him in his office.

"Hey, I come finish preparing things for the lecture." said the ED to write some important notes that could not forget.

"You know that talk is only the three in the afternoon, do not you?" asks Lorraine massaging her husband's shoulders.

"I know it, but when I was in bed, I remembered something to say in the lecture and could not forget me, so I got up out of bed and come here to write the notes that I remembered." He said Ed now looking for his beautiful wife.

"All right," she said and sat down beside him. She took the notes that Ed had written and read them.

"What do you think of them?" asks Ed turning to her.

"They are excelent. Great not, are perfect." I said Lorraine passing them to the hands of Ed, who took them and put them together with the case of papers that would speak in the lecture.

Ed after save, rose from his chair, he looked at his beloved wife, with those blue eyes that melted women when they looked at those eyes.

"Let's have breakfast. No tarda have to take Judy to school." he said and held out his hand.

Lorraine gave her his hand and with his help got up and both headed for the kitchen.

When it came Georgianna and Judy were already seated at the table. Lorraine and Ed sat and Lorraine took a cup and filled it with tea, then picked up a toast. Ed instead of tea, chose cafe as usual and also ate toast.

After lunch Ed and Lorraine found the last time it had put the necessary equipment for the lecture. After checking, they put him up in the car and went to Massachusetts.

Ed and Lorraine got it around two thirty in the afternoon, accompanied by Drew, their assistant.

In half an hour, they set up everything for the lecture. It was already three hours, when students began to enter into the auditorium.

As Ed always did in all lectures, it helps students to sit in their lugarem without much confusion.

After they were all seated and silent.

Ed looked at Lorraine and then to the public.

Ed post the video on the case of the family of David.

When the video ended, Ed said: "Diabolical forces are formidable These forces are eternal, And They exist today The fairy tale is true The devil exists God exists....."

More than half of students alevantaram their hands. Ed was amazed and a student asks, "Why are the few 'scientists' ever look at the evidence for telepathy, so called?"

Ed looked at the boy and said. "Because They think, as a biologist leading, now dead, once said to me, que even if such a thing Were true, scientists ought to band together to keep it suppressed and concealed It would undo the uniformity of nature and all sorts of other things without Which scientists can not carry on Their pursuits.... "

after the lecture was over, Ed and Lorraine were to take all the equipment back to the car.

When they finished they went home. Mal Lorraine out of the car, Judy was running into the arms of the mother, to hug her and kiss her. To her and Ed.

After dinner Lorraine was lie to Judy and after the daughter had fallen asleep, Lorraine went to bed to sleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

Ed tinha acabado de acordar e estava sentado em seu escritório para terminar de preparar a palestra para mais tarde.

Lorraine acordou um pouco mais tarde do Ed. Ela abriu os olhos e olhou para trás, e não viu Ed atrás de você. Ela se levantou e foi para a reunião de seu marido.

"Ei, você se cedo." ela disse para vê-lo em seu escritório.

"Hey, eu venho terminar de preparar as coisas para a palestra." disse o ED para escrever algumas notas importantes que não poderia esquecer.

"Você sabe que a conversa é apenas a três horas da tarde, não é?" pede Lorraine massageando os ombros de seu marido.

"Eu sei, mas quando eu estava na cama, me lembrei de algo a dizer na palestra e não poderia me esquecer, então eu me levantei da cama e veio aqui para escrever as notas que eu me lembrava." Ele disse Ed agora à procura de sua bela esposa.

"Tudo bem", disse ela e sentou-se ao lado dele. Ela pegou as notas que Ed tinha escrito e lê-los.

"O que você pensa deles?" pede Ed voltando-se para ela.

"Eles são excelentes. Grande não, são perfeitos." Eu disse Lorraine passá-los para as mãos de Ed, que os levou e colocá-los juntos com o caso de documentos que falam na palestra.

Ed depois de salvar, se levantou da cadeira, ele olhou para sua amada esposa, com aqueles olhos azuis que derreteu as mulheres quando olhou para aqueles olhos.

"Vamos tomar café da manhã. Não tarda tem que tomar Judy para a escola." ele disse e estendeu a mão.

Lorraine deu-lhe a mão e com a ajuda dele levantou-se e ambos se dirigiu para a cozinha.

Quando chegou Georgianna e Judy já estavam sentados à mesa. Lorraine e Ed sentou e Lorraine tomou um copo e encheu-o com chá, em seguida, pegou um brinde. Ed em vez de chá, café escolheu como de costume e também comeu torradas.

Depois do almoço Ed e Lorraine encontrada na última vez que tinha colocado o equipamento necessário para a palestra. Após a verificação, o meteram-se no carro e foi para Massachusetts.

Ed e Lorraine conseguiu cerca de duas e meia da tarde, acompanhado por Drew, sua assistente.

Em meia hora, eles montaram tudo para a palestra. Ele já foi de três horas, quando os estudantes começaram a entrar no auditório.

Como Ed sempre fazia em todas as palestras, ajuda os alunos a sentar-se em sua lugarem sem muita confusão.

Depois que eles estavam todos sentados e em silêncio.

Ed olhou para Lorraine e, em seguida, para o público.

Ed postar o vídeo sobre o caso da família de David.

Quando o vídeo terminou, Ed disse: "forças diabólicas são formidáveis ​​Estas forças são eternas, e eles existem hoje O conto de fadas é verdade o diabo existe Deus existe ....."

Mais de metade dos estudantes alevantaram suas mãos. Ed ficou surpreso e um estudante pergunta: "Por que os poucos cientistas" nunca olhar para a evidência para a telepatia, assim chamado? "

Ed olhou para o menino e disse. "Porque eles pensam, como um líder biólogo, agora morto, uma vez me disse, Que mesmo que tal coisa fosse verdade, os cientistas deveriam se unir para mantê-lo reprimido e escondido Seria desfazer a uniformidade da natureza e todos os tipos de outros coisas sem as quais os cientistas não podem exercer as suas actividades .... "

Após a palestra acabou, Ed e Lorraine foram para levar todo o equipamento volta para o carro.

Quando terminaram eles foram para casa. Mal Lorraine para fora do carro, Judy estava correndo para os braços da mãe, para abraçá-la e beijá-la. Para ela e Ed.

Depois do jantar Lorraine era mentira para Judy e depois de a filha tinha adormecido, Lorraine foi para a cama para dormir.