Parte 3- Capitulo 21

Joe and Jesse moved to a duplex que Joe's parents had bought. With Them Were Their two daughters, Diana and Hayden. They Were raised in Catholic homes and had strong religious beliefs. The family settled and months after Janet casette birth to twins Sam and Carl, raising the family. The first 18 months the family was happy without anything bad happen.

But in January, two years after the change, the atmosphere of the house Began to change.

The eldest daughter Diana, she saw several times people "floating" around her bedroom. At first she thought it had Been a dream, but soon saw it was not a dream.

And que was not around, They Began to feel bitter and unpleasant smells throughout the house. The bad smell que circled the house, it was Often the smell of rotten meat, but other was a musty smell or stench.

"Hey, Mom. Last night there was a rotten meat smell in my room." said Hayden.

"Seriously. In the kitchen today morning early there was a musty smell." said the mother to the daughter.

"What could it be?" pergunda Diana.

"I do not know, but the smell does not come home." Replied the mother.

The conversation was there.

After breakfast, Joe redbourn his children to school and Then he and Jesse Were working.

When They arrived home, there was something different in the house. The furnishings all Were Exchanged site. The sofa was on the opposite side of where he was. The mirror was reversed. It was all out of place.

Joe and Jesse looked at each other confused, unaware of what had happened. Older daughters did not know what was happening. And the twins not stopped saying que it had Been the work of spirits.

Jesse returned the alternative not to talk to the priest of Their region.

Father had gone to her home, but said it could have been someone to play a prank, and the family Believed. However, they had not Been the match and que They Were already in October

After they had gone to sleep, nothing moved. the night was calm.

________________________________________________________________________________

Joe e Jesse mudou-se para um that duplex pais de Joe tinha comprado. Com eles estavam suas duas filhas, Diana e Hayden. Eles foram criados em lares católicos e tinha fortes crenças religiosas. A família se estabeleceu e meses após o nascimento Janet casette gêmeos Sam e Carl, elevando a família. Os primeiros 18 meses, a família era feliz sem nada de ruim acontecer.

Mas em janeiro, dois anos após a mudança, a atmosfera da casa começou a mudar.

A filha mais velha Diana, ela viu várias vezes as pessoas "flutuante" em torno de seu quarto. No início, ela pensou que tinha sido um sonho, mas logo viu que não era um sonho.

E Que não estava por perto, eles começaram a sentir cheiros amargos e desagradáveis ​​em toda a casa. O mau cheiro that circulou a casa, muitas vezes era o cheiro de carne podre, mas outro era um cheiro de mofo ou cheiro.

"Ei, mãe. Ontem à noite havia um cheiro de carne podre no meu quarto." disse Hayden.

"Sério. Na manhã de hoje cozinha início havia um cheiro de mofo." disse a mãe para a filha.

"O que poderia ser?" pergunda Diana.

"Eu não sei, mas o cheiro não vem para casa." Respondeu a mãe.

A conversa estava lá.

Depois do almoço, Joe Redbourn seus filhos para a escola e então ele e Jesse estavam funcionando.

Quando chegaram em casa, havia algo diferente na casa. Os móveis todos foram trocadas site. O sofá estava do lado oposto de onde ele estava. O espelho foi revertida. Era tudo fora do lugar.

Joe e Jesse se entreolharam confusos, sem saber o que tinha acontecido. filhas mais velhas não sabia o que estava acontecendo. E os gêmeos não parou de dizer Que tinha sido o trabalho dos espíritos.

Jesse voltou a alternativa para não falar com o padre da sua região.

Pai tinha ido a sua casa, mas disse que poderia ter sido alguém para fazer uma brincadeira, ea família acreditava. No entanto, eles não tinha sido o jogo e Que eles já estavam em outubro

Depois de terem ido dormir, nada mudou. a noite estava calma.