Capítulo 3

The next morning Lorraine wakes up with his head on the bare chest of Ed Ed wakes up seconds later and kisses her on the forehead and then said. "Good morning, dear."

"Good Morning." said Lorraine alevanta and is followed by Ed. Vao take a shower in the bathroom which is taken up to the room where they are now asleep. They bathe together and dress down to get Drew and Brian.

When Drew arrives with the equipment, Ed will help you. Brian arrives shortly afterwards.

"Here comes Brian." I said Lorraine to see him coming.

"I found it easy?" asks Ed when Brian got out.

"Yes." said Brian to eat a pear.

"Drew, this is the official Brian." said Lorraine.

"Brian officer, police Monroe, Connecticut." said Brian and bit pear.

"It is the new officer who will help us?" asks Drew.

"it seems so." Brian answers.

"You know what shots not catch ghosts." ironically said Drew eating a cookie.

"Take it, Drew." Said Ed looking at them. "Ajedem me to unload the material." and Drew and Brian more Ed unloaded the equipment.

Ed and Drew began assembling the equipment, first on the first floor and then on the top floor, put up a camera in the room where he and Lorraine spent the night.

Ed took his religious case and placed it on the bed. Phillip was fascinated by what he was doing that followed with some distance, but Ed noticed and said, "if you want you can come see, I do not bite." and Phillip smiled and stood beside him.

"What's in the bottle?" asks curious phillip.

"Holy water." responds Ed Ed caught in some crucifixes and shows them:. Religious items, I spread them around the house so that everything that is profane react, I like to spread them through the house and it irritates them and they react and so I accelerate things a bit. "

"Wow. That's cool." He said Phillip fascinated all.

"In what year did you walk?" asks Ed.

"eleventh." Phillip responds.

"What have you been studying?" asks Ed again.

"Parapsychology. Although my father does not like, my left me because he saw that it was important to me." Phillip responds.

"And why these to study it?" asks Ed.

"I went to all his lectures and interested me. I am your fan." Phillip responds to smile. Ed smiled back.

"I'm flattered to be my fan." said Ed and put crucifixes in several places.

Lorraine was near a closet, stared at the basement and had a vision:  The basement door opened almost to be taken on its hinges as a short man appeared, he was bold with glazing and wore a black suit and tie, although both his hands were covered in blood, this man was evil. He clicked his neck, the sound echoing through the house. Their dead filled with dark eyes met blue eyes sea Lorraine, full of life, its members began to turn into as he growled deeply, cried for Lorraine, but when he died, Lorraine felt back, falling over a shelf pulling all the books and vases throughout the process. Yelling, Lorraine felt a shard of glass push the skin on his back. Ed ran to her and grabbed her and pulled the shard that had penetrated his back and made him the bandage. And she got to know what the hell had just happened. And Lorraine told him what had happened and Ed sat on top of him and Lorraine leaned her head on Ed's shoulder and fell asleep five minutes later. Ed saw her and took her in his arms and carried her into the bedroom and laid her on the bed back up because of injury. Ed went back down and went over to the basement, but could not enter because of the unbearable smell, which made him almost faint. Drew pulled him back and the door closed alone.