Capítulo 2

In 1980, demonologists Lorraine and Ed Warren gave a lecture in the auditorium Alumni Hall of Cedar Crest College.

Lorraine, who considered "psychic" has warned people not to play with a Ouija board because it was treacherous and "can open doors."

The Warrens showed slides of what they called "spirits", threw a vocalizations audio tape "demonic" and talked about experiences they claimed they had been living.

When the Warrens threw a vocalizations audio tape of a "home demonically tormented," almost half the audience were amazed and astonished.

When they finish the lecture Ed e Lorraien were were putting the equipment in the car and his assistant, Drew came to them accompanied by an elderly, call Janet Smith.

"Hey Ed, Lorraine, is here someone who wants to talk with you."

Ed and Lorraine stopped and looked at her. "Hi, where can we help?" asks Lorraine.

"The house of my daughter is haunted. She is being tormented by something supernatural. They can help you?" said Janet.

"Is this getting a little late, and we have to go home." said Ed.

"You not this the enterder." said Janet.

"I understand. Usually there is some explanation logic." Ed explained.

"No, this my pregnant three months and that that house almost made her lose the baby. Please, please." said Janet.

"Of course we will. Of course we will." He said Lorraine barely heard she was pregnant. "For us to address it."

"certainly." I said Janet and wrote a paper and handed it to Lorraine.

When they finished talking, Ed and Lorraine Metem in the car on the way to Jane's house.

Getting there, Ed and Lorraine knocked on the door and Phillip is that answer.

"Voces must be Mr. and Mrs. Warrem?"

"Yes we are, I'm Ed Warren and this is my wife, Lorraine. Good afternoon. Your mother is?" asks Ed.

"This yes. Mom, this one Mr and Mrs. Warren to see what is going on in this house." He said Phillip and Jane appears at the door.

Extends hand to Lorraine and said, "bos afternoon, I'm Jane."

"Lorraine". He said Lorraine and squeezed Jane's hand.

"Hey, Jane, I'm Ed Warren." He said Ed greets her.

"Please, come in." said Jane.

Lorraine and Ed were one for each side of the room and looked around.

"Every night has been difficult." He said Jane and went to Ed.

"Really.?" He asked Ed and Lorraine looked at.

"Yes, in addition to the steps and the flashing lights and things fall to the ground and left, mainly the glass crucifix that on the table, also has the pregnancy of my mother, who every night at nine o'clock, she vomits, has dizziness and sometimes fainting. " said Phillip.

"Philip" said Jane, and calls attention to the child.

"What? They need to know everything, to be able to help. And if you faint or have dizzy or vomits, they're going to think that is the spirit. And it's not, it's your pregnancy." She said her son and kissed him on the forehead. "Relax. Okay."

"Already in the know, his mother had already told us." said Lorraine.

"Oh. This well. So therefore. It is also sometimes can hear someone coming up the stairs and sometimes even come to knock on the door." said Jane.