Capítulo 10

At this time, Lorraine felt like your whole world is falling down. In his mind, he really was. It was as if she had just been in a car accident that she would never recover; An event in your life that changed things forever. His past was a dark place; The amount of bad things that happened to her was almost impossible to count on one hand. Throughout all this, the only light in his life was Ed and Judy, they had always been something good from all the bad things, and now she was ruining it too. At this point, she was convinced it was his; It was the problem. She felt as if everything he touched turned bad .... as if it were toxic. She was the mother of a girl she would always be seen as the most beloved girl who never Lorraine could have a daughter. Ed was trying everything to keep Lorraine away from those thoughts, and Judy occasionally would try to make it be distracted playing with her: Combing her hair, painting Mom, that sort of thing. Ed sometimes made him company.

Lorraine was sitting in the rocking chair when it came to mind. Everything that had happened in the previous case and Lorraine just wanted to lock up again in the room and never leave and have not done, it was by Ed and by Judy, who do not deserve it.  

Ed watching his wife going away from him had literally felt as if his heart was being ripped out of his chest. He always thought his help would be sufficient, but when she yelled at him and he saw something in his eyes that caused fear ..... fear of hurting her own husband, that was when he knew. He could not be of any help to her. It was getting worse and worse and was preparing to the point where she was considering hurting the people she loves. She did not want to live in fear of someone she loved so much; have to deal with that terrible fear or panic she felt only a few hours ago when she yelled at him. Would slowly drive her crazy .... not as if she was not about to now.

So far Lorraine was used to handle the weight of bad things happening to her .... but this, this was different. This was his family.

She felt rather as part of it had been torn; and that there was nothing to live longer. She had failed him, and now his attention was completely out of your hands. Ed care was all she ever knew for a long time now. His family meant more to her than anything and always put them before herself, but now she was in a position where she did not know what to do. She was placed in a position where all he could do was work on how to deal with it and their own problems, try to get to a happy place or at least one where it was not just sitting at the kitchen table looking at the space for hours.

From the moment that Ed took Judy to school, the minute he was back in his empty house, closed the door, which was all she can do. It was a cycle; she would cry, then there was a silence for a while, her cries again and repeat until Ed came. She could not have his mind elsewhere, and it was getting to the stage where she decided maybe alcohol would help. She would forget for a while, at least, be able to escape this world where everything was fine and calm.

Experience just a little. As she began to drink a bottle of vodka, there was a knock at the door .- "hell," she said, and her voice held largely by the extent of her crying and screaming all day.

Lorraine simply had to get up and go to the door, she walked to the door, looking at the bottle on the floor and open the door. Ed.

"Ed, what are you doing here?" said Lorraine.

"What are you doing, honey? Drinking?" Ask Ed worried about her.

"and." she said.

"So? Hon, this is not the solution." He said Ed and grabs her in his arms.

"and now." said Lorraine.

"let's go." Ed said, pulling her into the bath.

"At where?" He asked Lorraine.