Capítulo 5

The next day Brian Drew and told what had happened the night before and Ed decided to try to communicate with the devil. But for this, the esoirito demonic had to cling to a place or an object. But so far, he had not attached to anything and Lorraine was the one who had seen him, but Ed did not want to ask her that. Not wanted undergo some danger, it was enough that he did his back, not want his dear and beloved wife is hurt.

"In the basement has a lot of things like toys, and was hence he left when attacked Lorraine, did not it?" asks phillip looking Ed.

And Ed nodded cebeça, and headed to the basement together with Lorraine and Brian, who took the camera.

Ed opened the basement door and scowled because of the stench. Lorraine and Brian also did.

Ed lit the lamp and started looking. Lorraine was the one who found a suspicioso toy, she closed her eyes for a moment and Ed asks, "this feeling something" Lorraine and opened his eyes and replied, "walked doing witchcraft and rituals here, Ed Dai bad smell.."

Ed took the stone gargoyle and said, "Give the gargoyle." and returned the lands it on site. And all left the basement and when Ed was going to close the door, it closes with a bang.

What did Brian Phillip and a little scared.

They returned to the living room and sat on the sofa.

"Well, one thing we know. Before of you, the owner of this house was the a 60-year-old man who was rituals down there and one day summoned a demon to defend your home from those who take, so we do not know the name. "Ed said and looked at the Lorraine.

Lorraine had to face tired, so Ed took it to the room for her to rest, but when Ed was leaving, Lorraine pulls him by the arm and whispered in his ear: "Stay with me."

Ed smiled and went to lie down beside her.

And all did the same.

It was three in the morning, when Phillip wakes up and looks at a corner, it realizes that a figure is in the corner. He looked and saw the devil, and cried when the demon roared for him. Ed and Lorraine, and all the others were running to his room, but the door did not want to open, then Ed had to use force and though the door it opened. Ed and Lorraine turned on the light and looked everywhere, but not seen anything. Jane went to his son and hugged him and Ed asks looking for Phillip, "what happened?"

"I had someone there in the corner, and was looking at me." He said Phillip scared. Ed searched the whole room, but did not find anything.

Spent half an hour, all return to their rooms. Ed and Lorraine entramno your room and Lorraine lies down. Ed first was the toilet, and then they went to bed. When he lay down, automatically Lorraine put his head on his chest and Ed kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly, pulling her to him later. And Lorraine kissed him on the chin.

Ed inadvertently touches him the wound and Lorraine groans.

"Descupa." he said.

"Not hurt." said Lorraine.

"I took the antiflamatorio that the doctor has prescribed you?" asks Ed concerned.

"Yes already." she says and falls asleep half an hour later and Ed are asleep when he was absolutely sure that Lorraine was asleep.

The rest of the night was quiet and silent.

________________________________________________________________________________

No dia seguinte, Brian Drew e contou o que tinha acontecido na noite anterior e Ed decidiram tentar se comunicar com o diabo. Mas para isso, o demoníaco esoirito teve de agarrar-se a um lugar ou um objeto. Mas até agora, ele não tinha ligado a qualquer coisa e Lorraine era a pessoa que o tinha visto, mas Ed não queria perguntar-lhe isso. Não queria passar por algum perigo, foi o suficiente para que ele fez suas costas, não quer que sua querida e amada esposa está machucado.

"Na cave tem um monte de coisas como brinquedos, e foi daí que ele deixou quando atacado Lorraine, não é?" pede Phillip olhando Ed.

E Ed assentiu cebeça, e se dirigiu para o porão juntamente com Lorraine e Brian, que assumiu a câmera.

Ed abriu a porta do porão e fez uma careta por causa do mau cheiro. Lorraine e Brian também fez.

Ed acendeu a lâmpada e começou a procurar. Lorraine foi quem encontrou um brinquedo suspicioso, ela fechou os olhos por um momento e Ed pede, "esta sentindo algo" Lorraine e abriu os olhos e respondeu: "andou fazendo bruxaria e rituais aqui, Ed Dai mau cheiro .."

Ed tomou a gárgula de pedra e disse: "Dê a gárgula." e voltou as terras de TI no local. E todos deixaram o porão e, quando Ed ia fechar a porta, ele fecha com um estrondo.

O que Brian Phillip e um pouco de medo.

Eles voltaram para a sala e sentou-se no sofá.

"Bem, uma coisa nós sabemos. Antes de você, o proprietário da casa foi a um homem de 60 anos que foi rituais lá e um dia convocou um demônio para defender sua casa de aqueles que tomam, por isso, não sei o nome. ", disse Ed e olhou para o Lorraine.

Lorraine teve de enfrentar cansado, então Ed levou para o quarto para ela para descansar, mas quando Ed estava saindo, Lorraine puxa-o pelo braço e sussurrou em seu ouvido: ". Fique comigo"

Ed sorriu e foi deitar-se ao lado dela.

E todos fizeram o mesmo.

Eram três da manhã, quando Phillip acorda e olha para um canto, ele percebe que uma figura está no canto. Ele olhou e viu o diabo, e chorou quando o demônio rugiu para ele. Ed e Lorraine, e todos os outros estavam correndo para o quarto, mas a porta não queria abrir, em seguida, Ed teve de usar a força e, embora a porta abriu. Ed e Lorraine acendeu a luz e olhou em todos os lugares, mas não vi nada. Jane foi para o seu filho e o abraçou e Ed pede à procura de Phillip, "o que aconteceu?"

"Eu tinha alguém lá no canto, e estava olhando para mim." Ele disse Phillip assustou. Ed procurou toda a sala, mas não encontrou nada.

Passado meia hora, todos retornam para seus quartos. Ed e Lorraine entramno seu quarto e Lorraine se deita. Ed primeiro foi o banheiro, e em seguida, eles foram para a cama. Quando ele deitou-se, automaticamente Lorraine colocou a cabeça no peito dele e Ed beijou a testa dela ea abraçou com força, puxando-a com ele mais tarde. E Lorena beijou-o no queixo.

Ed inadvertidamente toca os gemidos da ferida e Lorena.

"Descupa." ele disse.

"Não machucar." disse Lorraine.

"Tomei a antiflamatorio que o médico receitou-lhe?" Ed pede em causa.

"Sim, já." ela diz e cai no sono de meia hora mais tarde e Ed estão dormindo quando ele estava absolutamente certo de que Lorraine estava dormindo.

O resto da noite foi tranquilo e silencioso.