Capítulo 17

The next morning Ed, Lorraine and Drew arrived at the same time.

"Good Morning." said Ed and Lorraine in unison to Drew.

"Good morning" said Drew, eating an apple.

"Help me unload the material." said Ed.

Debbie, David was on vacation and Arne closed Autoparts for a while.  Ed and Lorraine and Drew went into the house and Ed and Drew began to assemble the equipment while Lorraine was talking to Debbie.

After Ed and Drew have finished assembling the material in the house, they came to Lorraine and were testing whether the cameras were working. Drew runs the first piston and the first room was working. He rolled the second piston and the fourth also was working for the last shot the last piston and said:

"All rooms are working."

"Still good." He said Ed and then sat next to Lorraine and gave him a hand. And sossurrou in his ear: "I'm here Anything already know.."

"I know." she said and looked at him. And Ed smiled at her. And Lorraine smiled at him.

It was already night when Ed and Lorraine were sitting together with Debbie and Arne. David was next to Drew to talk to him about how he did those things.

It was three in the morning and Ed and Lorraine were sitting on the table to move the recorder to see if discovered something podesse be useful in the case. Ed looked at Lorraine and Lorraine supported the arm on a chair and leaned his head on his arm and closed his eyes. Ed later took her in his arms and carried her to bed. Ed later told Drew that he could get some rest and Ed was later lie down in bed with Lorraine.

When Ed lay in bed, Lorraine automatically put her head upon Ed's chest that hugged against his chest and gave her a kiss on her head and closed her eyes and fell asleep a little maid afternoon.

Throughout the night it did not happen anything paranormal. The night was quiet.

________________________________________________________________________________Na manhã seguinte, Ed, Lorraine e Drew chegou ao mesmo tempo.

"Bom Dia." disse Ed e Lorraine em uníssono com Drew

"Bom dia", disse Drew, comendo uma maçã.

"Ajude-me a descarregar o material." disse Ed.

Debbie, David estava de férias e Arne fechada Autoparts por um tempo. Ed e Lorraine e Drew entrou na casa e Ed e Drew começou a montar o equipamento enquanto Lorraine estava falando com Debbie.

Depois de Ed e Drew terminar de montar o material em casa, eles chegaram a Lorraine e foram testando se as câmeras estavam funcionando. Tirou executa o primeiro pistão eo primeiro quarto estava funcionando. Ele rolou o segundo pistão e o quarto também foi trabalhar para o último tiro o último pistão e disse:

"Todos os quartos estão trabalhando."

"Ainda bom." Ele disse Ed e depois sentou-se ao lado de Lorraine e deu-lhe uma mão. E sossurrou em seu ouvido: "Eu estou aqui Tudo já sabe .."

"Eu sei." ela disse e olhou para ele. E Ed sorriu para ela. E Lorena sorriu para ele.

Já era noite quando Ed e Lorraine foram sentados juntos com Debbie e Arne.David estava ao lado de Drew para falar com ele sobre como ele fez essas coisas.

Eram três da manhã e Ed e Lorraine estavam sentados na mesa para mover o gravador para ver se descobriu algo podesse ser útil no caso. Ed olhou para Lorraine e Lorena apoiou o braço em uma cadeira e apoiou a cabeça em seu braço e fechou os olhos. Ed mais tarde tomou-a nos braços e levou-a para a cama. Ed disse mais tarde tirou que ele pudesse descansar um pouco e Ed mais tarde foi deitar-se na cama com Lorena.

Quando Ed estava deitada na cama, Lorraine automaticamente colocar a cabeça no peito de Ed que abraçou contra seu peito e lhe deu um beijo em sua cabeça e fechou os olhos e dormiu um pouco tarde empregada.

Ao longo da noite que não aconteceu nada de paranormal. A noite foi tranquila.