23rd Chapter: Happily Ever After

The days have passed by...

Clary didn't needed the crutches anymore and were now taking the girls to school.

Spencer and Beatriz were 6 years old and were in the 1st grade.

Clary left them at school and went back home, she parked the car and walked inside and went to the bedroom.

"Jace wake up! You're such a sleepy head." Clary exclaimed and Jace got up quickly which made Clary laugh.

"It's not funny." Jace spoke walking towards her and kissing her.

"I gotta tell you something." Clary spoke breaking the kiss with a soft smile on her face and walkingbtobthe bed sitting on the same and Jace sat next to her.

"Go ahead." Jace said.

"I'm pregnant, for 3 weeks. I just found out yesterday." Clary told.

"That's amazing!" Jace spoke pulling Clary to his lap and kissing her.

(...)

It was now time to pick the girls at school, this time Jace went to pick them up.

As they were back home Jace picked both of them and took them to the living room where Clary was.

"Babies. Mmy has something to tell you." Clary said as they sat on the couch.

"I'm pregnant girls. You're having a brother or a sister, who knows." Clary told and the girls went crazy, they got so happy.

They were now on the floor jumping happily.

Clary and Jace lived they happily ever after with their two girls and the little boy called Dave.

The end!
➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰
Hey mundanes!
I'm sorry for the short chapter but this is the end of the line.
This is the end of Life As A Mundane{A Clace Love Story}.
I hope you've liked the story!
I have more stories, you can check them up if you want.
Thank you for all the love and support on this story and also thank you so much for the 1.48k reads you guys are the best!
Love y'all!
Bye mundanes!
Maybe someday I'll make another Clace fanfic, who knows, but for now it's all of the Clace story.
Kisses!