12th Chapter: Informing Simon

"I gotta tell Simon babe. Let me just call him it's quick I promise." Clary spokepicking up her phone and dialing Simon's number.

At the third ring he picked up.

'Hello?'

'Hey Simon. Can you pass by my house? I need to tell you something very important.'

'Sure. When?'

'Right now.'

'Ok I'll be there in a minute.'

'Ok.'

She said the last word and hung up.

"Done, see I told you it would be quick." Clary said.

"Cool. Now you're mine." Jace spoke tickling her stomach.

"Ac-tually Simon's co-ming in any minute!" Clary spoke bursting in laughs.

"How does he come in without keys?" Jace asked confused.

"Oh, he does have an extra keys." Clary spoke "My mom gave him ones."

"Okay then, but until then you're mine." Jace told.

"Why did I have to be ticklish?" Clary asked laughing.

"Bec-" he got cut off by the door crashing open showing Simon.

"Oh, sorry I didn't meant to interrupt." Simon apologized "Clary said she had something important to tell me so I though something was wrong."

"It's ok." Jace replied letting go of Clary.

"So Clary, what do you need to tell me that's very important?" Simon asked.

"Actually, we have something we need to tell you but you have to promise not to tell anyone. We gotta tell it ourselves." Clary spoke.

"Ok then, I swear on my life not to tell anyone." Simon promised.

"Thanks." Clary thanked.

"So, what is it? What do you guys have to tell me?" Simon asked once again "Just spill it out."

Clary and Jace looked at each other and Clary nodded her head, Simon always wondered how they speak just with their eyes.

"Simon, Jace and I are going to be parents." Clary told.

"WHAT!? What do you mean?" Simon exclaimed.

"For angel's sake Simon! Are you dumb or what? She's pregnant." Jace spoke.

"I'm not dumb, I'm just shocked!" Simon said "Clares, you need to abort the baby."

"What!? No way Simon! I am never going to abort MY baby! I would never ever kill a living being!" Clary yelled.

"Clary, you're still too young to become a mother already." Simon said and turned over to Jace "This is your fault! I'm sure you abused her! You forced her didn't you!?"

"Simon! By the angel! What is wrong with you!?" Clary exclaimed and by that time Clary had her tears willing to run down her cheeks "He didn't abused me or forced me to anything! I took the first step! I was the one who decided it! The first times he wouldn't even let me! Accusing with no proof is not a good thing to do! I never expected such thing from you!"

"Baby, calm down..." Jace hugged her by the side.

"Calm down!? Jace, how do you want me to calm down when his accusing you for nothing!" Clary yelled.

"Clary, he stills your best friend, he's just trying to protect you." Jace spoke trying to calm her down but nothing seemed to work.

"Jace, I'm not a baby! I can take care of myself, make my own decisions!" Clary yelled.