22nd Chapter: Will She Awake?

Clary was still unconscious trying to wake up, she can't leave her daughters or Jace, she won't leave them.

"Clary... Please don't leave us... The girls need you... I need you..." Jace spoke, he didn't had much hope left, he was afraid he would lose her.

Suddenly Clary opened her eyes 'I did it! I opened my eyes!' she thought to herself.

"Clary! Oh thank God you woke up!" Jace spoke.

"Jace..." Clary spoke.

"I'm here for you, I should have ne-" he got cut off.

"Shut up and kiss me." Clary spoke.

"No, I don't deserve you... I let this break go too far and it's because of me that you're in here and you almost died... You deserve much better then me..." Jace spoke.

"I can't believe the handsome Jace Wayland just said there was someone better then him." Clary joked "Oh my God, Jace Wayland is crying."

"Even in that state Clarissa Wayland doesn't stop joking doesn't she?" Jace spoke.

"No, I don't think she stops." Clary spoke on the third person laughing.

"You wanna see the girls?" Jace asked.

"Yeah, where are they?" Clary answered.

"They're right outside with Izzy, Simon and Jordan." Jace told.

"Call them please." Clary spoke.

"Sure thing. Anything you need." Jace spoke getting up but Clary grabbed his wrist.

"You forgot one thing." Clary told smiling at him and pulled him closer to her and hardly sat.

"I did?" Jace asked.

"Yeah... My kiss babe." Clary replied and he got down at her level and kissed her hungrily.

He asked permission with his tongue and she gave him, their tongues were fighting for each other's mouth.

Clary had her hand on his head pulling him to her.

Jace went to call everyone after they broke the kiss and the girls run to Clary's side.

"Mommy!" the girls shouted.

"Girls!" Clary shouted, or at least she tried.

"Mommy uncle Simon said you could die..." Spencer told.

"Simon!" Jace shouted.

"That's not a thing to say to 3 years old girls about their mother!" Clary protested.

"I'm sorry Clary, you know I'm too honest." Simon apologized.

"Yeah I know." Clary spoke.

*Time skips*

Clary was now home but on a wheelchair with plaster on her legs and her right arm, Jace or Izzy or Simon have to take her everywhere she needs to go.

"I hate not being able to do things myself and walking around by myself!" Clary protested.

"I know you do but you can't do anything in your conditions." Jace spoke.

"Yeah. I can't even pick up my own daughters!" she shouted.

"Just stop yelling!" Jace spoke.

"No!" she shouted again.

"Yes!" Jace spoke.

"No!" Clary yelled.

"Stubborn." Jace told.

"I know!" she replied.

"Clary, why are you so angry? It lefts less then a month for you to take the plaster off." Jace told.

"It's been already 2 months and an half!?" she exclaimed.

"Yeah Clary. Now just stop shouting." Jace spoke.

"Okay!" she said "Take me to the bedroom."

Jace took her to their bedroom and helped her laying on the bed and she fell fast asleep.

Jace turned of the lights, closed the door and went to the girls bedroom.

(The days passed by and Clary had took off her plaster and she can walk noe but she still has to use crutches.)

Clary was sitting on the couch while Jace was making breakfast, Jace basically never lets her do a thing now.

"Come on Jace! I'm not a baby!" Clary spoke getting up with the crutches.

"But the doctor said you still couldn't make many things because of you injured legs and right arm." Jace told "Just sit back down."

"So you think I'm weak?" Clary asked.

"No!" Jace replied.

"Yes you do!" she said.

"No I don't!" he replied back.

"Yes you do!" Clary told crossing her arms.

"You're so stubborn!" Jace exclaimed.

"Well thanks." Clary thanked with sarcasm.

"You never change, do you?" Jace laughed and Clary negatively nodded.

"But you love me for that." Clary said laughing.

To be continued...➰
Hey mundanes!
How are y'all?
Hope you liked it.
Vote and comment if you did.
Please do NOT be a silent reader.
Thank you.
Kisses.
Bye!
I'm waiting for you on the next chapter!