4rd Chapter: Double Couples Date

Clary's POV:
"Mom, when will dad get home?" I asked "I don't know sweetie. He's working." my mom answered "Okay mom. I am going to sleep okay? Tell dad I went to sleep." I said "Okay Clary. Good night sweetie." she said and laid a kiss on my forehead "Good night mom. Love you." I said and started to climb the stairs "Love you too." she replied.
I entered my bedroom, picked my pyjamas and laid on my bed and closed my eyes.
(...) Next morning
I woke up, got up, did my daily routine and went downstairs.
"Good morning sweetie." my parents said "Good morning." I said sitting at the table while my mom served the food and my dad the drinks.
"Mom, today I won't be at home. I'm going to hang out with Jace, Simon and Izzy." I warned "What Clary? I thought you were spending the day with us." my dad said "But I promised Simon I would hang out with them." I said "But you broke your head, you should stay at home and rest." my mom said "But mom. We'll just hang at Izzy's parents house watching movies and talking, besides, I'm 18 now, I can take care of myself." I said "Will her parents be there?" my dad asked "I don't know. Please dad, let me go. I won't do anything danger." I begged "I don't know if it's a good idea Clarissa." my dad said "Mom?" I called hoping she would let me, she looked to my dad "Okay Clary. You can go." my mom said "Thanks mom. Love you both." I thanked.
When we finished the breakfast I helped my mom cleaning the dishes as always and after that I went to my room, picked my jacked, my bag and my iPhone 4s and got downstairs.

"Bye mom

"Bye mom. Bye dad." I said "You're leaving now? I though you were only leave in the afternoon." my mom said "No, I'll go now." I said "Ok, bye sweetie. Be careful." my mom said and I left.
I started walking till a park and sat in a seat, I was thinking about my relationship with Jace until someone starts laughing "Look! It's Clary 'Freaking' Fray!" a girl said making fun of me and I turned to see who was it and it was Nicky she was now walking on my way "What happened? Jace only wanted to have sex with you?" she said laughing "Shut up!" I yelled and got up "Oh, you're ordering me to shut up? Why? You don't like to hear the truth? That Jace will never love you? That he only used you?" she said laughing "Stop! Leave me alone! What have I done to you!?" I asked "You were born." she answered laughing even harder, suddenly Nicky punched me but I didn't do anything about it, my tears wanted to fall but I wouldn't let myself cry in front of her, she pushed me making me fall on my butt and started kicking me and punching me until someone punched her hard and she fainted.
"Jace." I said while he helped me getting up, my nose was bleeding and my lip too "Clary, you're bleeding." he said and softly putted his both hands on my cheeks looking at me "Come with me. Let me take care of you." he said "Jace, you didn't said you only wanted to have sex with her?" Nicky's friend said "What?" I asked sad letting go of Jace's hand "Shut up Nicky's dog, that's not true! I never said such thing!" Jace yelled at her, I could see in his eyes that he was so pissed at them, Jace looked into my eyes "Clary, I never said that... I love you. You have to trust me..." he said and his eyes looking at me were calm and sad and looking at them his eyes showed anger "I understand if you don't believe me..." he said looking at me and I picked his hand back "Hey, I believe in you." I said and he pulled me closer to him and hugged me.
He took me to his house "Sit on the couch, I'll be right back." he said walking to the bathroom.
In a few seconds he was already back with an small towel and an bowl with watter.
He started cleaning my nose and my lip but on my lip it really hurted so I jumped back with the pain "Hey babe. I have to clean it before it gets infected." he said and I nodded "Just breath Clary." he said and started to clean my lip again, I just closed my eyes with the pain.
"It's done babe." he said "Thank you." I thanked and he softly kissed my forehead "Always." he said "I love you." I said smiling "I love you too my girl." he said looking at my lips.
"I know you wanna kiss me." I said and smiled at him "You're lip is hurt baby. I don't wanna hurt you." he said "Who cares?" I said "I do baby girl, I do." he said "Just shut up." I said and kissed him and he kissed me back but this kiss was softly and gently, he really don't wanna hurt me.
My iPhone ring interrupting us, we broke the kiss and I picked my phone.
#Call on#
Simon} Hey Clary! Wanna do the double couples date today?
Clary} Hey! Hum... Sure. Can I talk to Izzy please?
Simon} Sure. I'm gonna give her the phone.
Izzy} Hey girl! What's up?
Clary} Can you pass by Jace's house? I need your help with something. Come alone. Simon cannot know you're coming here please just keep this a secret.
Izzy} Sure. I'm coming right way. See ya in 5 minutes.
Clary} 'Till then.
#Call off#
"Izzy's on her way here okay?" I asked "Okay. How long did she said she was going to take to get here?" he asked putting his hand on my leg "5 minutes." I answered and kissed him on his shoulder, he started to move his hand up and down my leg until I kissed him on the lips he automatically took his hands to my waist and pushed me harder against his body.
Someone opened the door "Oh gosh! Sorry to interrupt. You guys almost eat each other." Izzy said and Jace and I broke the kiss and sat properly on the couch, dammit I should't have kissed him while we were waiting for Izzy "It's ok. Sorry us." I said "You guys make a cute couple." Izzy said "Thanks Izzy." Jace thanked and putted his arm around my waist and his other hand on mine "So why did you called me?" Izzy asked "I need you to ask you a favor." I answered "Ask it." Izzy said "Can you hide this marks on my face with makeup or something?" I asked turning my face to her "Gosh! What happened? You got into a really ugly fight." Izzy said "If with fight you mean being kicked and punched by Nicky until Jace appeared and saved me, ok then. But can you hide this?" I said "Sure thing, lucky I'm always prepared." Izzy said picking a makeup kit out of her bag.
"Jace, go somewhere else so I can work my magic on her." Izzy said "I won't leave her Izzy." Jace said "We call you once she's ready." Izzy said "But..." he was going to speak but I stopped him with a kiss "It's ok Jace. I'll be okay." I said "Okay then. Be careful Izzy. You hurt her, I kill you." Jace said "Hey boy. Calm down! I won't hurt her." Izzy said "I hope so." Jace said and went to another room.
"What a boyfriend you have." Izzy said smiling "Is it bad that I'm dating him?" I asked "No, I meant that you have a really good boyfriend. But, let me warn you, he is overprotective about the ones he love, you can't do anything dangerous because he won't let you." Izzy said "But I love trying new things, even if they're dangerous." I said "So you're going to stop trying dangerous things because, as I see, Jace hates to see you suffering from pain or in danger." Izzy said aplying a mask on my face to cover all the marks "Dammit." I said "Let me tell you something. Jace have never loved someone, you're his first girlfriend and he don't wanna lose you." Izzy said "But Nicky said he just wanted to have, well... You know, to have sex with me." I told "Are you kidding? If he wanted that he already had took you to bed and then abandoned you. But he didn't, he want things between you two to be serious and forever. He wants you, only you. Yesterday he went to my house to talk with Alec and I over heard Jace saying to Alec that he don't wanna hurry things with you, that he wants you to be happy, he wants to make you happy and don't want you to feel uncomfortable. He loves you Clary, don't doubt it." Izzy told me "Wow. I really didn't expected that he would want that for me." I said and when my mind came back to earth I found myself smiling like an idiot.
"Well, you're done, Your face looks like baby skin." Izzy said "Thanks Izzy." I thanked "Always." she said "Jace!" she called and he came running "Yeah?" he said "What do you think?" Izzy asked sitting next to me grabbing my shoulders "Wow!" Jace said "Do you think it's bad?" Izzy asked "No it's good. I can't even see the marks." Jace said sitting next to me too "That's kinda the point." I said.
"Well I gotta go. When you want to go shopping just pass by my housecto pick me up Clary. Bye." Izzy said getting up "Bye" Jace and I said at the same time "Oh! And Jace, don't kiss her too much or the mask will start to disappear." Izzy warned and left Jace's house.
"Now, where were we?" he asked "I have no idea." I said smiling "I think I know." he said grabbing my waist with his hands, pulled me to his legs and kissed me.
(Minutes were passing by, Clary and Jace couldn't stop kissing each other.)
The phone start ringing, I opened my eyes and, without stopping the kiss I tried to pick my phone and I did it I looked at the screen and it says 'Simon'.
"I-go-tta-an-swer-ba-be." I said between kisses "Ok, cupcake. Answer it." Jace said stopping kissing my lips and starting kissing my neck.
I answered the phone and spoke with Simon while Jace kissed my neck.
Once I hang up Jace kissed my lips again.
I pushed him a bit so I could talk "Why are you pushing me back babe?" he asked "Because I need to talk. Simon called to say that our double couples date will be at 6pm today so I gotta go shopping." I said "I'll go with you." Jace said "Oh, no you won't." I said "Why babe?" he asked "Because you cannot see what I'm going to dress for our date." I answered "So I won't. I go with you and I'll wait outside the clothing stores while you buy it." he said "Why do you wanna come with me?" I asked "Because I must protect my princess." he answered "I don't need protection baby. Besides Izzy's coming with me." I said "Let me go with you baby. Please, I promise, I promise I am not going to see what you'll buy." he said "Ok then. I think I can let you come." I said "I love you." he said and kissed me again "Let's go. We gotta go pick up Izzy at her house." I said and he picked me up and I start laughing.
"Put me down Jace." I commanded and he did it.
Jace tangled our hands and he leaded to his car.
Once we entered the car Jace laid a gentle kiss on my lip and drove til Izzy's house and parked.
We left the car, Jace put his arm around my waist and we walked till the front door.
Izzy opened the door as Jace knocked at the door.
"What's he doing here? He wasn't suppose to come. It's a surprise for the boys." Izzy said.
"Jace promised he would wait outside the stores will we buy our things for the date." I said.
"Hun..." Izzy wasn't really sure and I could notice it on her voice.
"I won't take a no for answer Izzy. I gotta protect my girl." Jace said and pulled me closer to him, still with his arm around my waist.
"Ok then. Let's go! Let me just warn Alec and pick up my bag.
Jace leaded us to his car, Izzy was on the back and I was in the front with Jace.
Jace started driving, as he drove he put his hand on my leg and stayed like that till the end of the trip to the Mall.
We all left the car and entered the Mall.
Jace, once again, put his arm around my waist.
Izzy and I entered in 'New Yorker' while Jace waited outside we proved a few dresses but didn't like any, but I found a pretty bag