1st Chapter: Clary's 18th Birthday

Clary's POV:
My name's Clarissa Fairchild, today, November 22nd, is my 18th birthday, Simon's going to pick me up at 7pm for my birthday party.
Stills morning do I have plenty of time to get ready.
I went downstairs and sat on the table with my mom and my dad to eat breakfast, each one of us served ourselves and started eating.
(...) Minutes later
We all finished our breakfast, I helped my mom cleaning the dishes and suddenly someone knock at the door and my dad went to open it.
"Clarissa!" he called "Coming!" I replied and run to the door "Dot!" I said and hugged her, she's my mother's friend, she's like my big sister "Clary!" She said hugging me back "Happy birthday girl!" she wished and handed me a gift "Awn! Thanks Dot! You didn't have to." I thanked once I opened the present it was a black top

" I thanked once I opened the present it was a black top

"A little gift doesn't kill anyone Clary. Did you liked it?" she asked "I loved it!" I replied.
My mom was now beside me "Hey Dot." my mom said "Hi Jocelyn." Dot said and we all went to the living room and sat on the couch chatting.
(...) 6pm
"I need to go get dresses for my birthday party with Simon, his girlfriend Izzy and my other friends." I said "Ok Clarissa." my dad said "Dad... Don't call me Clarissa..." I said "But it's your name." he said "I know bur call me Clary." I said "Ok." he said "I'll come back when I get ready." I said and went upstairs.
I entered my room with Dot's gift on my hand and put it on my bed and went to pick an white jeans. I took of my clothes and put my jeans on and also the black top Dot offered me.
I put my boots with medium heels and went to the front of the mirror and picked up my brush and started to brush my long ginger hair.

Once I got ready I picked my black bag and put my money and my iPhone 4s on it, picked my white jacket and went downstair again.

"I'm back." I said showing in front of my parents and Dot "I see my gift fitted you, it really suits you" Dot said "Thanks, I loved it so much." I said "Clarissa go get changed and put something more covered." my dad said "Dad..." I said "What? I don't want boys to be after my baby girl." he replied "I am officially an adult, I'm not a baby girl anymore." I said "For me you still my baby girl." he replied "And I'll always be but you have to let me dress as I like." I said "Ok." he said.
Someone knocked at the door and I went to open it "Simon!" I screamed "Clary! Happy birthday!" he screamed too "Thanks." I said and he handed me a present, it's a neckless with my initial "Oh my God Simon! It's so beautiful!" I said "I'm happy that you liked it." Simon said "Are you kidding? I loved it!" I said "Let's go?" he asked "Sure, let me just go and say bye to my parents and Dot." I answered.
"Simon's here, bye mom." I said snd laied a kiss on her cheek "Bye dad." I said and did the same as my mother "Bye Dot." I said and hugged her "Bye girl/baby girl/sweetie!" they all said at the same time and I went back to Simon and he leaded me to his car and I entered it and he did the same. Simon was driving, Izzy was on the front sit with him and I was in the back with Alec, Izzy's big brother.
Once we arrived we left the car and went to a disco there was plenty of people, I don't drink so I'll be the only one of us four drinking drinks with no alcohol. Simon and Izzy went to dance and I was going to the feminine bathroom when I run into someone and I fell on my but on the ground.
I got up and saw who was this person and it was a beautiful blonde guy with the most gorgeous eyes ever.
"Are you alright?"he asked "Yeah, don't worry. I'm used to be pushed or to fell on the ground." I answered "I am sorry I didn't meant to make you fall. What's your name?" he asked "Clarissa but call me Clary. And yours?" I answered "Jace, Jace Wayland. Nice to meet you Clary." he said with a smile on his face "Nice to meet you too." I said "Are you here all alone?" he asked "No, I actually came with my friends, it's my 18th birthday so they took me here." I said "It's your birthday and they left you alone? Happy birthday by the way." he said "Yeah, my best friend's dancing with his girlfriend and my other friend's found his best friend here and is talking with him. Thanks." I said "may I make you company?" he asked "You don't have too." I said "Common you shouldn't be alone in your 18th birthday, I spent mine alone and I know nobody likes it." he said "If you insist." I said "I wouldn't take a no for answer anyways." he said "Ok." I said "Do you drink?" he asked "No, I don't drink." I answered "Cool! Me either." he said "Finally someone who also doesn't drink." I said, he took off his jacket, my God, look at that muscles! He's so hot! Is it only me or it's getting really hot in this disco? I took off my jacket too "Wow!" he whispered but I could hear him "What?" I said and I think my cheeks turned red "Nothing." he answered "Ok." I said "What do you want to do?" he asked "I don't know, you?" I said "Let's just sit and talk. Only if you want, it's your birthday." he said, can someone be this cute? What am I saying? I only met him two minutes ago. But he's so beautiful. No! Clary stop it!
When I came back to earth we were sitting on a white couch in the back because all the others were ocupated.
"May I make you some questions so we can know each other better? You can ask me whatever you want too." he said "Sure, ok." I answered "What's your favorite color?" he asked "I like all of them but specially black and white. And yours?" I replied "Mine is black. What's your favorite food?" he questioned "All." I said "Mine too." he said.
(...) A few moments later
"I'm getting so tired." I'm gonna find Simon, bye Jace." I said "Wait, I'll help you find him." he said "Ok, thank you." I thanked and we went looking for Simon.
There he is!
"Come!" I said grabbing his hand and started running until Simon " Simon, can we go back? I'm really tired." I said when I was in front of them and let go of Jace's hand "Izzy?" Jace said "Jace? I didn't know you were here." Izzy said "I didn't know you were here either. It's good to see you. Your brother's here too? Hi Simon, by the way." Jace said "Good to see you too. Yeah, he's here somewhere." Izzy said "Hi Jace." Simon said "Well, I see that I'm the only one who didn't know Jace before." I said "Why did you never showed her to me? She's so beautiful." he whispered on Izzy's ear, although he whispered I still could hear and my cheeks turned red again "I just never though about that." Izzy answered "Well, I made her fell in her but accidentally when we run into each other." Jace whispered again, seriously his whispers are a little audible "Well guys, I'm really tired and my feet hurts so can we just go?" I asked "I need to find Alec first." Izzy said " Ok, so hurry. My feet are killing me." I said "I would pick you but now that I have a girl it's not a good idea." Simon said "Izzy knows we're just best friends." I said "Common Simon, she's your best friend and Izzy knows that." Jace said "Still not a good idea." Simon said "Ugh, fine." I said "Simon you sometimes act a little weird. Common, jump on my back, Clary. We just met today but I am not going to let a lady suffering with pain on her feets." Jace said and I jumped on his back like he said and he grabbed my legs "Thanks Jace." I thanked "You're welcome." Jace said.
"I haven't fou..." Izzy came back and was going to say something but instead she closed her mouth and looked at me on Jace's backs and I think she think it's strange, honestly, me too but my feet are really killing me "Why is Clary on your back?" Izzy asked confused "Her feet were hurting so I helped her." Jace said "Ok, doesn't matter. Continuing, I couldn't found Alec." Izzy said "Alec were are you? I wanna go home and sleep." I said "I can take you home while Izzy and Simon look for Alec if you want too." Jace offered "You can trust him Clary. Jace is a great man." Izzy said "Ok then. Thanks Jace. Bye guys." I said "Bye." Simon and Izzy said.
Jace carried me on his backs until his car and put me down opening the car door for me to enter "Thanks." I said "Welcome." Jace said, he entered the car too "Where do you live?" he asked and I told him.

Continue...

_\\_______\\_______\\_
Hey mundanes! Hope you liked.
Vote and comment if you did.
This is my first fanfic so I hope it's good.
Sorry for my grammar errors but I am from Portugal.
Bye everyone!
Kisses for my favorite mundanes!