11th Chapter: Consequences

Clary entered her drawing class and Jace entered his piano classes.

Clary's teacher chose a girl to stand in the middle of the class.

"Students, it's your time to show your skills. You have to draw her. Show her features and don't forget the shadows, it's a really important detail and try to do every single detail she has." the teacher told, Clary was already drawing every detail, every shadow,  every feature the girl had "At the end of the class I'll take your draws to classify it. Good luck, let your heart draw with your hand and your mind focus on her."

Everyone started to draw.

Meanwhile in Piano classes

"Well, we will do an presentation in front of the students from the drawing class at the end of the month and each one of them will draw one of you and express how the music was on their draws so you better sound excellent. Now here are the song notes and let's hear it." the teacher spoke giving each one of them the notes.

They began to play and the teacher was ordering to stop who wasn't playing a really pleasant music.

At the end stayed only 15 students playing, among them was Jace.

"Keep trying, I'll be right back I just need to talk with the drawing teacher." the teatcher said leaving them playing the song and heading to the drawing class.

"Melanie, I have 15 students for the presentation for your students. You may choose 15 of your best students. Tomorrow I'll tell you their names and you'll choose which of my students will each of your students draw." piano teacher spoke.

"Okay William." Melanie spoke and William left her class heading back to his class.

After more 10 minutes the schoolbell rang and everyone left their classes.

Clary was walking out of her class when a boy pushed her against the lockers kissing her.

She refused but quickly responded as she saw who he was.

"You scared me babe!" Clary spoke "I thought you we're the boy from the other day trying to hurt me or something."

"Sorry baby." Jace apologized "Do you forgive me?"

"Of course babe. I'm not capable of being mad at you Jace." Clary spoke tangling her hands behind his neck.

"How was your class?" Jace asked with his hands on her waist.

"It was good. A teacher came to my class saying to my teacher that 15 of his students would do an presentation for 15 of us and we will have to draw one of his 15 students but my teacher will choose which will we draw." Clary told.

"That's cool because I am one of the 15 students doing the presentation." Jace spoke.

"Really? I hope my teacher choose me to draw you because, well, I love to draw you." Clary said.

"Yeah baby. I hope too." Jace said "I don't want anyone else drawing me besides you."

"Look is the redheaded bitch and her... Boyfriend!?" a girl said confused with the boyfriend part.

"Yeah, do you have any problem!? If she's a bitch then you probably haven't seen yourself." Jace yelled.

"I do have a problem because you should be mine!" she said.

"No way! I would never date a bitch as you!" Jace yelled.

"Then why do you date her? She's the bitch of this school not me!" the girl laughed at her.