17th Chapter: Fancy Date

➰ One week forward ➰

🕖 7 p.m 🕖

"Baby, get dressed. And with that I mean dress to impress. We're going out for dinner." Jace told.

"Alright." Clary spoke and kissed Jace before running upstairs.

Jace went upstairs and went to the old Jocelyn's room where he hid a suit for tonight's dinner and put it on.

Clary put on her extremely short skinny black dress and her black high heels. She put on some jewelry and of course she had the bracelet Jace gave her a week ago(Wardrobe on the cover pic).

She picked a small handbag and went downstairs and Jace whistled to Clary when he saw her in that short skinny black dress, which made her blush.

"You look gorgeous. That dress is too provoking." Jace spoke biting his lower lip "This will be a long night trying to control myself over that dress."

"Thanks. You'll have to, at least until we get back home." she spoke.

"I'll try." Jace spoke and winked at her making her giggle "Shall we?"

Jace held his hand out to her, who picked it and nodded.

Jace and Clary went to his car and he drove until Texas Road House restaurant.

They got out of the car and Clary stood in front of the restaurant with surprise.

"I made a reservation for us tonight baby. Let's walk in." he told kissing her and pulling her by the hand.

"You're the best babe." she spoke and he wrapped his arm around her waist.

"I know Clary." he spoke and she giggled.

They walked to the man who checked the reservations.

"Goodnight, we have a reservation here." Jace said.

"Goodnight. Tell me your name please." the man spoke.

"Jace Wayland." Jace told and the man checked the list.

"Found it, over there please." the man told and pointed to a table near a big window, where you could see the whole Brooklyn city.

"Thanks." Jace thanked and pulled Clary with him until the table.

"Wow! This is gorgeous." she exclaimed while they sat in front of each other.

"Just like someone I know and she's just in front of me." Jace winked and Clary blushed.

"You're too romantic Jace, I love you." Clary spoke picking up the menu.

"I love you too." he replied.

"Excuse me. Have you decided already?" the waiter asked and winked at Jace.

"Yeah, I want a Wellington steak." Clary replied.

"I'll have the same." Jace replied smiling at the waiter.

This two love to provoke each other.

"And to drink?" the waiter asked.

"Iced Tea please." Clary replied.

"I'll want Pinapple Sumol." Jace spoke.

"Coming right way." the waiter replied leaving them.

"Why did you smiled at her like that?" Clary asked jealous.

"No reason." he replied.

"Are you thinking about cheating on me?" she asked mad.