Chapter 10

Vivian

 I can't believe I did that I feel like such a wench. I whine but remembered that the kids were asleep. So I quite the whining, and cleaned the house up. After wards I made dinner and popcorn. Changing the babies diapers, and breastfeeding them. I sat down to watch a movie, Alvin and the chipmunks, ship wrecked. 

*******

 Three days later, I got up to find my door bell ringing. I open it and saw puffy red eyes and tear stained cheeks. Of my best friend Libby, ushering her inside I take her stuff and pushed her onto the couch. "Libby why don't you tell me all about it?"

"Okay." She starts crying again.

****

 After what felt like for hours I declared if I ever see a snotty nose butt-face, her expression not mine. I would beat him to a bloody pulp. I left Libby sleeping on the couch, and made sure my little angel's were feed and changed. 

 As I was putting the pizza in the oven my door bell rings. I sniff the air a couple of times. "You can come in Dominic, I as just sticking the pizza in the oven."

 He walks in and my emotion goes into over drive. Heart pounding, mouth watering, and I couldn't help the little whimper that came out of my mouth. He pops up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, and nuzzled my neck. 

 He starts liking the spot between my neck and shoulder. I hum in pleasure as, warmth spreads throughout my body, and goose bumps rise all over my body. Licking harder, and harder. Until I start growling at him, he bites down deep. It hurt for a while and the pain subsided into pleasure.

  Dominic

  I woke up this morning in a daze, so I thought if I went to Vivian's house she could help me. But as soon as I got a whiff of her smell I went berserk, and I knew I just had to claim her in the only way I could think of. I claimed her in the way of the wolf. 

 Hearing her maon and sigh in pleasure as I marked made my want to do more. But I couldn't we haven't gotten married yet. I will not do that to her, i'm seriously tempted too. But I love her to much too. 

 I lick the mark I made, smiling when I saw it. I growl in protectiveness, no man will ever think of touching her with that mark there. If they do, they are so dead. I will rip them to shreds, and let them swim with the fishes. 

 I can hear her heartbeat start to slow down, and her breathing even out. I sniffed the air and noticed a burn smell, she noticed it at the same time and squealed. "Dinner! It's ruined!" 

"Sweet heart, I'll take you out for pizza, if that'll make you feel better." I rub her back in a soothing motion.

"Now what the heck did you think you where doing. huh? By biting me." She sounded mad and excited. 

 I got a little nervous and just kissed her. She almost hit me so I deepened the kiss and she turned to mush. I had her just were I wanted her. I whisper against her lips. "You are going to marry me and we are going to live happily ever after. Do. You. Understand."

 She shivers, before shaking her head yes. I howl in joy. Picking her up by her waist, I spin her round and round in a circle. i could sing a happy tune, and dance a jig right this minute. But then the babies started crying and Vivian had to leave my arms, and I felt empty.

 Staring at the spot were she was only just a minute ago. I whimper a bit and then started to go after her. I died as soon as I walked in, I would explain but it's a bit to adult rated for anyone. So on to why I died, I walked in on her breastfeeding. 

 She stared at me, eyes widened in horror, mouth agape, and then she glared the most evilest glare that even I practically ran screaming from the room. I got in the kitchen, before I could breath again. Calling Pizza Hut, I order, one large cheese pizza and one large peperoni. With Gallic and Cinnamon bread-sticks, and a sweet tea.

 ***

 She comes down, thirty minutes later, just in time for the pizza man to show up. I pay the man and brought everything in and set it on the counter. I grab her around the waist and kissed the mark. I turn her around and kissed both of her cheeks, her eyes, and her plush pink lips. 

 "What's wrong, baby?" She looked a little pale.

"I feel a little tired. I haven't been sleeping good lately."

"Viv, go sit down and i'll serve your food. Okay?"

"Okay, thank you." She walks away to the front room.

 I gave her one slice of each pizza, and a glass of sweet tea. I carry it out and found her asleep on the couch, snoring a little. I put the pizza down, grabbed a blanket off the chair and wrapped it around her. Kissing her nose, I sit down and ate the pizza, and guzzled down the sweet tea. 

 I can hear the babies waking, so I walk up to their room, and picked up Becca since she's the one about to stir. I sit down in the rocker, and rocked her. Looking don at her sweet and Innocent face. So much like my brother's it brought tears to my eyes. 

 I now it's wrong, but if he hadn't of done hat he did I would never have met this wonderful woman. Who I am soon gonna call, Wife. Her name is Vivian and she'll become my mate. The one who will love me forever. Having Becca fall back asleep I also pick up Calli and rocked them both.

Vivian

 I wake up, on the couch and remembered that Dominic and I was supposed to have pizza together as a matter of fact were is he. I look around, noticed eaten pizza and an empty glass of tea. I sniff the air, and caught his scent, so he hasn't left but where is he?

 I remember that the twins needed changed. So I walk up the stairs and stopped short of their room. Dominic was holding the girls in the rocker, and they were all fast asleep. I sighed in contentment, and realized with a jolt that I could never live without him in our lives. Which means he must be my one and only, the other half of my soul that God has given me.

 I walk over and put the twins together in Calli's crib. Grabbed a big fluffy black blanket, sat on his lap, and cuddled right up into him. Falling fast asleep, in the arms of my other half, My Mate. I felt lighter in my heart at that moment than I ever have. 

****************

 A man plots to take back his Mate. But first he has to find her.