Chapter 12

Three months later

Dominic

 Okay what is taking so long, they should be here right this minute. Okay I know your wondering what i'm blabbing about, so i'll go back to yesterday.

***

 We were eating breakfast, Vivian and I. When Tigger, Raymond, and Vivian's dad, George. Blindfolded me and told Vivian that his bachelor party has just begun. I was worried that she might think something was wrong, so I tried to get to her. But she just laughed and told me to have a good time.

 I felt sad, and scared for who knows what could happen. So I sat in the car, and the drove for what felt like hours. We stop and they plug my nose too, so I can't smell where we went. I get out of the car, Tigger and Raymond carry me to where ever. I get throw into something and then a lid was thrown on top.

 A door bell rung and they ran for it. I had to sit in some box and wait for it to open. It got picked up and set down. I hear someone fumble with the top, and then it was ripped open. The bindfold was ripped off, and the face of my loving Mate stared at me.

***

 So as you can see, today I am getting married to the only woman for me, Vivian. She is my joy and my life. What is taking them so long. Tigger is scared, that Tiffy got cold feet and ran off. Raymond is cool calm and collected, but I could see a hint of worry in his eyes.

 Me, I am scared witless, a thousand scenarios have gone through my brain, all of them telling me something horrible happened. Then my phone rings, and I remembered the last time I answered a phone when I felt scared. I had found out my dead brother fathered twins. "Hello, who am I speaking to?"

 The voice that greets me, makes a smile light upon my face. "I am so sorry, Nic. The traffic is horrible, the twins got sick, and I miss you."

"I miss you too. How are the other girls?"

"Oh there doing fine, scared that their mates left, but fine all the same."

"Okay I shall be waiting. Love you."

"Love you too."

 I hang up the phone and told the guys what happened. You could see the tension run right out of them. I guess I should tell the guests it might take awhile. 

Vivian

 okay don't be scared, but i'm going to flash back to yesterday.

 I was eating breakfast with Dominic, and my family came in and towed him off. I was worried for a second, but Tigger shook his head and I knew they wern't going to do something stupid. After they left, the girls carted me off some where too.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Some where special." Oh yeah that so helped.

 I waited for awhile and we arrived at some house. They threw me in the door and told me to, wait for a package to come. After about an hour the bell rings, I open it and found a box. I heft it into the house's living room and yanked the box open. 

 O.M.G! it's my Mate. Oh my poor baby. I rip off the blindfold and stared at his face. Then he got out and kissed me senseless.

***** 

 "Girls! We have to go, we don't want to be late for our own wedding, do you?" There was a bunch of no's being yelled.

 I run through the house grabbing everything I just now we'll need. I grab my something blue, which is Becca's baby bow. My something old is the ruby red necklace I found, awhile ago. My something new, is my pink garter. My something borrowed is some of Opal's cash.

 The other girls did something along the lines of what I did. My dress, is white silk, with some very pale light pink flowers. My dad baught it for me, telling me that it was an exact replica of the one my mother wanted.

 We all hop in the car and the twins got sick, so I had to run in and change them. Then we got back in the car and started to drive and hit a ton of traffic. I start to get worried, what if they think we abandoned them, I would just die then and there if they left.

So I decided to call them.

 "Hello, who am I speaking to?" Dominic answers.

"I am so sorry, Nic. The traffic is horrible, the twins got sick, and I miss you." I replied.

"I miss you too. How are the other girls?" Why would he ask that.

"Oh there doing fine, scared that their mates left, but fine all the same." I say a little defencive

"Okay I shall be waiting. Love you." Aww isn't he the sweetest.

"Love you too."

 After about an hour, we finally got to the wedding. I was shaking with worry and so were the other girls. I gave Calli and Becca to Dominic's parents. His dad David isn't that bad, he just wants his kids to grow up strong and dependable. His mother Gloria, is a sweet heart, but she can be a bit on the smothering side. 

 The music begins and the brides escorted themselves don the isle together. With George, my dad on the right, and Steve, Lou's dad on the left. Tiffy's dad is out in the war and wont be able to come home for about three years. As we walk down, my mind travel's to the future that is going to come. 

 My mind wanders and I only get bits and peices of the ceremony. Like "do you take Lou Katie Sanders, to be your lawfully wedded wife."

"I do"

"And do you take Raymond Alec Valentine, to be your lawfully wedded husband."

"I do."

 Then my mind wandered to thought of what lie ahead. The honeymoon, and all the time spent in bed. I refocused, in on the conversation.

"Do you take Tiffy Candy Baker, to be your lawfully wedded Wife."

"I do"

"And do you take Tigger Tobias Roderick's, to be your lawfully wedded husband."

"I do."

 Don't think horrible of me, but my mind wandered away from my own part of the ceremony. I was thinking about the twins. How are the going to survive without me. I don't want to leave them, even for just one week.

"Do you take Vivian Isis Wolfe to be your lawfully wedded Wife."

"I do, with all my heart." I got a little teary eyed.

"And do you take Dominic Tye Fansler to be your Lawfully wedded husband."

"I do, With every breath I take, I do."

"You may Now kiss your Bride."

 All the men whispered. "Finally." 

 Then us brides were swept off are feet, and were kissed very thoroughly. I was breathing hard, and so was Dominic. All of us walk to the doors to go into the reception area. So we can dance, cut the cake, and have a blast. My first dance was to, "Forever and for always." Then "From this moment on" and " You're still the one."

 We cut the cake, ate it, mingled a bit with are family and friends. Then we all hopped into a car and drove off, to have are honeymoon's .

************

Some where a man betray's a woman and tell's someone where he could find the woman. That he was looking for. "Pretty soon, Love. Pretty soon I will have you back in my arms."