Chapter 8

Vivian

 What he said has completely stunned me, Marriage? To a complete stranger? He must of had some of his screws loose. He is a great kisser though. The soft lips, and the bolt of electricity. I mean come on when have you ever been kissed, and it feels like a bolt of lightning has struck you? Probably never, and you'll never find out either. Because I plan on keeping him, maybe? I think I just agreed to his proposition?

 ****

I wake up hours later and notice, Lou, Opal, and Tiffy. Are crying. Worriedly I look for Libby, and couldn't find her. My eyes turn to saucers as I ask. "Where's Libby, and why are you crying?"

 Everyone can't stop talking so I ask Tigger, and he said. " She's missing, we went to go and get her from outside. But she was no where to be scene. I found a note, and a strange male smell mixed in with hers."

 I howl in pain, and the nurses rush in. They point to everyone and yelled at them to leave. I then started crying, so my babies started crying too. Dominic came running in at that point and told the lady to leave. 

 "It's okay baby, your alright." He hopped in the bed with me and started to rub my back.

 I shake my head and just rubbed my head into his chest. I quiet down and then started to hiccup. He had the nurse come in and hand us the babies. I held Becca and Dominic held Calli. I looked at them and saw that they had a close resemblance. Calli had green eyes, just like Dominic's but lighter, and her hair is a dark brown. Instead of black.

 I guess his brother really did father these kids. I had hoped for a while that it wasn't true, but i'm kinda glad that it did happen. I guess it would have never happened, I would have never seen Dominic. Never experience my first kiss, I guess I should give him a chance.

********

Libby

 I should feel terrified, but i'm not. I can't see, for I have a blindfold on. I blindly search for the blanket, that the kidnapper gave me. I come in contact with a warm hot body. I scoot closer, and felt safe. I know some people would ask me why I felt safe. I remembered when my shifter friend Vivian explained how shifters would find their perfect one. 

 You would feel safe, and protected. You'll get warm tingles when you touch. Well as soon as he touched me I felt it all. The warm tingles and the feeling of being protected. Yes I know very strange to feel protected when the same man just kidnapped you. I snuggle in close and felt his warm strong arms wrap around me. 

***

 I wake up with my blindfold partially off, and I look at my surroundings. A blue tinted room, with a big window. I keep looking and my blue eyes landed on a tanned six pack. My eyes travel up...and up..and up.. To look into slightly amused green eyes.

 I would have screeched but my mouth was dried up. He laughs, shakes his head, and sits on the bed to take off the blindfold. I the got to get two eye fulls of him. Oh Mama! He is a hunk, I lean into him and he kisses me full on the lips. I did the only thing I could do, I fainted.

Dominic

 Well She moved in with me and were married. Yeah I wish, the only reason that I just thought of that was because she agreed o give me a chance. So I am not going to wolf it over. She's is going to be mine and no one is going to stop me. 

 I watch as my little angels sleep. Becca looks exactly like a girl version of my big brother Nickolas. I can't believe he died. We never got to bury a body, for there wasn't a body to bury. They never found one. I have this faint hope that maybe he isn't dead.

 Calli looks like Vivian, an exact copy. Viv's glorious blue eye's and her soft brown hair. I feel a pang deep in my heart when I realized, I wish these kids where mine not my brother's. I kiss Viv's cheek and left.

 I walk home and was greeted with complete silence. I don't want silence anymore I want a wild house with a dozen or so kids. I want the woman who has twin girls to live with me forever. But I guess I will never have the chance to if I can't win her over.

 My beauty, she shines like the brightest star in the sky. I know it may be lame but it is the only thing I could come up with because nothing comes close to matching her beauty. If she would say yes then I would be the luckiest man in the world.

 I change into my boxers and fell fast asleep.

****************

Vivian

 "My friends call me stupid, but my head tells me no, and my heart just starts pumping as you walk in a room." 

 I'm being wheeled away from the hospital, to Dominic's car, and then to my house. I day dream of a time when I thought I would have forever, to find that special someone. 

 But sometimes dreams never come true, and as I hold Calli and Rebbecca. I realize life couldn't be any sweeter. When I detect a pine needle smell, I ignored it. Dominic comes into view and my life would be so much sweeter if I had a Mate to go with my new little family.

 Dominic put the twins in the car seats. Then picks me up, and carefully sets me in the car. I look down at my arms and noticed goose bumps, running up and down my arms. I sigh in pleasure as the warm tingles go through my body.

"Nic would you mind helping me with my belt?" 

"Certainly Viv." He tells me.

 When his arm brushed my abdomen, I was hit with a bolt of longing and wanting. I wish it could be, but what if he isn't the right one. That is why he's going to try and win me over. We get to my house and he unpacks everything including me. As he leaves, he grabs my face gently between his hands and kisses me. I feel faint, but I gradually gained my footing and kissed back.