Chapter 3

I watch as my friends go home, and sat down with my head laying on my arms. I wonder what life would be like if I had, had a Mate. Would I have still been teased, would I have been the laughing stock of the school. Would I have had a Mate who would have stood up for me or would he just of laughed like the rest of them. 

 I guess I will never know. I listen to the woods, waiting to hear the foot steps of a tiger or man. Should I let him have my friend, be her protector, her one and only. What should I do? He's a Tiger, tiger's never Mate for life. He could claim her heart, only to rip it out later. I guess I'll find out. I watch as a blue tiger walks out of the wood and shifts into a man.

"Why should I let a Tiger. Take away a friend, when in the long run your only going to run off and kill her heart in the process." I growl.

 I watch as he climbs up the stairs, and sits right by me. He grabs me in a hug, and tells me something that I have felt before.

"Ms. My family hates me, I am teased constantly. I know tigers are supposed to just Mate them and leave them. But I want to feel the love of someone, to have that special bond with someone who would love you no matter your faults. I just want that, I want it with her."

 My heart breaks for the cub who endeared what I have. I hug him back, and whispered. "Good luck, she's pretty fiesty. Her heart has been broken by a tone of frogs. If you are her prince, I wish you the best of luck."

"But I have no where to sleep." He seemed sad to say that.

 I touch his shoulder, and kissed his head. "You are now an offical member of my pack of one. You are the Betta and i am your Alpha. You will live in my house, and help protect my pups from any harm."

 His eyes shine with tears, he kisses my head, and tells me. " I am now a member of your Pack and protect it with the last breath that would come out of my body."

 He sure is a cutie, Tiffy will have a hard time resisting him. "So tiger what's your name?"

He blushes bright pink and mumbles. "Tghdas"

"I'm sorry I can't hear you." I tease him

"I uh said it was Tigger." He blushes even brighter.

"I guess that's where you got your loving nature from. I love Winnie-the-pooh! We my dear man have something in common. Now let me show you your knew room."

"Yes ma'am."

" Oh excuse my manners, my name is Vivian." We walk in.

  I show him around before we get to the bedroom, across from the babies room. "Now this is your room."

 I open the door, it was painted a light blue. There was a queen size matress, with grey bed spread, and three pillows. I watch as his eye widen in wonder and fasination. At the size of the room. I would have laughed, but it hit to close to home. "This is all mine?" 

 The wonder was colored in his voice. "Yes. So how old are you?"

"I'm twenty-two."

 He's that old and never had a room to himself. That shows what kind of life his family put him through. I quietly close the door, and let him have this moment to himself. I go in the kitchen and dialed pizza hut.

"Hi, my name is kat, how may I help you?" She is way to perky.

"Hi kat, I would like four extra-large pizza's. Two cheese and two pepperoni. Could you also throw in a pepsi, and bread stix."

"Okay, your total is thirty-five dollars and fifty cents."

"Okay bye." I hung up, and then dialed up everyone but Tiffy.

"Girls we have a problem."

***********

 The pizza get's here, and I call up to Tigger that dinner was here. We get the pizza's set up and then the door bell rings. " I got it!"

 Libby, Opal, Lou, and a relucnant Tiffy. Walks in the door, and made themselves at home. I pass out plates and we all eat pizza. Us girls made sure, Tiffy sat next to Tigger. She glares at us through the whole night, but when he put his arm around her she melted. Her eye all dreamy, and her posture relaxed.

 When a dreamy eyed Tiffy had to go she put up a big fight for a human. We laughed, I told Tigger to walk her home. So the to love birds took off. Then I was faced with the horrible Duo.

"So Viv, when do we get to meet some off these shifter friends. We might actually have our Prince charming hiding."

 This is why you never tell your friends that a shifter Mates for life, or at least some of them. I sat down with a sigh and told them about my childhood. After I finished, we all had tears in our eyes.

 I brought out some cookie dough ice cream, then we sat and told stories about our childhood. We had a blast, we laughed alot, danced a little, watched all three look who's talking movie's. I picked up a pillow and started a pillow fight. We played truth or dare and then fell asleep.

**********************

 Somewhere in the world a man, watches as his solider mates die as bombs blow up. He writes a letter to his family. Then a special letter to his baby brother Dominic. He sighs, gets up and takes them to the post man. I hope it help little brother. Grabbing his supplies he goes to his bunk and falls in a pitiful sleep.