Artificial Mix Up

I got this idea when i was sixteen. That if I didn't have a mate by the time I turned twenty-one. I would get artificially insemination. So I am now twenty-one and my Prince Charming has yet to sweep me off my feet. The reason why I would do this is because no one has liked me as a child, not even the guys.

 I was teased constantly, by my brown hair, and dark blue eyes. My Mom, said my eyes resembled a Sapphire stone. She died in a car accident when I was sixteen, and well that's when the teasing got worse. I'm doing this so I can be loved, my Mate's not here. I don't have all the time in the world. 

 I know what your thinking why would a werewolf not wait for her Mate. Well I'll tell you why. I want to love and be loved. Werewolves are not immortal, you know, we are mortal just like those humans. Except for shifting into wolves and a little bit faster healing. We are basically human, and if I was to wait for the man who is my Mate.

 The one who is to love and cherish me through are lives. I could be old, or I could be out right rejected. Just like my friend, and when he said he didn't want her. She was found the next day dead. So why should I wait. I want kids, even if there made the artifical way, and not the husband and wife way. He shouldn't care anyway I'll still be pure as the day I was born. So like I said he shouldn't care, if he did he would have found me by now.

Dominic Tye Fansler got a call saying his brother died in the line of duty. his mother was heart broken, his dad was crying, and but he was just stuned. The next call he got he had ignored. But it kept ringing, and ringing. So he picked it up. The guy on the line was crying. So he Asked. "what's wrong" And got one hell of a shock. The nurses had mixed up some tubes, and now his dead brother is a father of twins.