Chapter 6

I am eight month's and twenty three day's pregnant. My back hurts, my feet are swollen, and i am ready to kill. I have been having contractions all day. I hear the door bell ring and then a hand beating on it. I start saying profanities under my breath and opened the door. I see a man about six foot, black rugged looking hair, and amazing green eyes.

 He about says something, when my water broke. I gasp, turning around I grab my bag, and ran for the car yelling at the man. "Drive the dang car man! My Babies are coming!  The babies are coming! Dude come on! I have to get to the hospital, pronto!."

 He tries talking, but I glare at him and started to do my breathing techniques. He starts speeding down the highway, when I went to breathing, to out right screaming. He gets me there, throws open the door, grabs me in his arms, and rushes into the hospital. As he carries me I get these wonderful tingles all over, but I blamed it on the having a baby.

 They rush me to the birthing room, and I had the strange man. Come and help me out, I so didn't want to be alone. I grab his hand, and tried to breath. They told me it was to late for my epidural, and told me to start pushing. I did, and you would not believe the profanities that were coming out of my mouth. I swore that I would kill all man kind for putting me through this. 

 I felt something slide out. I hear a baby cry, and I breathed a sigh of relief. I just gave birth to Rebbecca Berlin Wolfe. At six thirty, January twenty sixth. I feel the need to push again and I knew baby number two wanted to come out. 

 I start pushing, and then I had to stop, the doctors counted to ten and told me to push for all I was worth. I did and out popped Calli Lou Opal Wolfe. Six thirty, January, Twenty sixth. They get everyone cleaned up and I pass out from exhaustion.

Dominic

 I look down on the beauty, she has luscious brown hair, and her lashes curve over her cheeks, and those sweet looking lips. I shake my head and laugh at my dilemma. I have to tell this beautiful woman that the kids she carried are coming with me.

 She would have made a wonderful mate. But since she has these kids then that must mean she already has someone. My wolf growled at that, what has gotten into him lately. Ever since I touched her, he has been an annoying nuisance. 

 I walk over to the little crib like structures. I got two feet away before, she growled. I look over at her and saw she was still asleep. I took another step and she growled again. So I walked over and sat by her head. 

 Hours later she wakes up, as soon as she opened her eyes. I ask. "Can I hold them?"

 She shakes the sleep out of her eyes, sits up and grabs baby number one. So I grabbed baby number two. She points at the door, I raise my brow, and she guesters at her chest and I finally got the idea. I walk out the door but not before I ask. "What's her name?"

"Calli Lou Opal Wolfe" She replied as the door shut. 

 I sit down in the hallway, and looked at the sweet little baby girl. Her little bow mouth, her soft hair, and her adorable blue eyes. She takes her little wrinkled hand, and latched onto my thumb. Faintly I hear a burp come from the room. 

"Come in please." She softly asks me.

 I walk in as she put her shirt back up, I caught a glimpse of pale pink skin. She gestures to Calli, and I had her over. I grab baby number one, and like before I ask her. "What's this cuties name?"

"Rebbecca Berlin Wolfe." Then when I didn't shut the door. She glares, I turn bright red and shut the door.

 I look down at Rebbecca, and notice my brother' s features. The light green eyes, and the shape of the mouth. But other than that. I don't notice anything. She isn't as forward as Calli. She just looks at me and stares with those pretty eyes. I walk in the door and fell. Not fell I squished the baby, but fell in love. She's holding the baby, cooing loving words as she burps the baby, and has a soft knowing smile. 

 She turned as I stepped closer and patted the bed next to her. I freeze for a second, and then softly padded over. Sitting down I brush up against her. I get tingles and a warmth feeling. So I move a little closer, and shivered. I look at them and felt my heart break at what I will have to do.

 "Sir, would you mind giving me your name?" She looks at me, and I drowned in her blue eyes.

"Dominic, what's yours?" 

"Vivian, and I just wanted to thank you for driving me here." I feel like a donkey

"Vivian I have to tell you something. It actually has something to do with Calli and Rebbecca." I feel bad for having to do this.

" These are my dead brother's babies. The Fertility clinic called and told me that they mixed up the tubes. So I came here to collect them, and take them home with me." 

 I see tears well up, and then they harden. "Get out! I don't want you here. How dare you come here and think I would just give my children to you. They are mine! Get out!, Get out! Nurse! Get this man out of here!" 

 Oh Man. My heart feels like it was ripped out of my chest. I look down and it's still there. As I was escorted out I hear the babies crying, Vivian crying, and the nurses trying to calm them down. I walk down the corridor with my head held low, and my heart heavy.

 I get home, a one bedroom apartment. I sulk over to the refrigerator and grabbed a coke. I lumber on over to the couch and slumped down on it. I crack open the can and took a swig. I set the can down and prayed. "Oh father, What can I do? I have to bring those kids with me, but I don't want to hurt her. I think I might even come to love her. But I did bad today, and told her I was taking her children what do I do?" Not expecting an answer I turn on the tv.

"Breaking news, a multi-millionaire. Just married a woman so he could have her kids."

 That's it! I will ask her to marry me. Then when we're married, we both get what we want. Her, she'll get to keep her kids, and i'll get to have them without an angry mama. Beating down my door.It's perfect. Except one thing, she hates my guts right now.