Prologue

My name is Vivian Isis Wolfe

 I am a sixteen year old, five foot five. Dark brown hair, and blue eyes. My mother has died and i'm being teased constantly. The guys don't like my height, and the girls hate my looks. My best friend and only friend Sunny. Has died of heart break, the man who's supposed to love you till the day you die, rejected her. So now I am all alone and  teased by everyone. In the small town I live in.

 I came across a magazine in my mom's stuff. I pick it up and read it all. That day I decided that when I turn twenty-one, if my Mate hasn't swept me off my feet iam going to to get myself incentamated. I already have a man's feature's in mind. He'll be six foot, have wavy black hair and green eyes. 

I finish packing my mother's belongings up, all her clothes and shoes. I kept the photo's and jewlery out. She has this beautiful sapphire diamond ring, that i'm going to wear. I put the boxes in the shed. I then packed up all of my belongings, furniture, mom's jewlery, and photo's. I put them in my red nessian two-thousand-and-three truck. I put up the for sale sigh and moved away to a place where no one will ever know me.

My name is Nickolas Ryan Fansler

 I am eighteen, six foot two. I have light brown hair and emerald green eyes. I am a werewolf, about to join the army. But I need some money, so i went to a fertility clinic and became a sperm donor. I needed the cash quick so I donated some. I got fifty dollars, a little more than I needed but it was good. I went to a store and baught the things I needed. I even said bye to my family.

 I went to the army base after getting all my things. Unpacking everything, I come across a family photo, with my little brother Dominic. He is such a cool kid. I hated having to leave him. But I had to, it was what I've always wanted to do to serve my country, and bring freedom to the lives of our families.

My name is Dominic Tye Fansler

 I am seventeen, and six foot one. I have black wavy hair and light green eyes. My big brother Nickolas has gone off to the army to fight a war. We are werewloves, our mother was sad to see him go, and our father was proud to have a son go off to the army. I was always trying to live up to my big brother. But that has never happened. 

 At least until he left. Then all of their attention was focused on me. I like to finally have them notice me. But my mother is smothering me, and dad just puts me to work. I wish he never would have gone off to war and left me to take care everything he has left behind. At least it wasn't a Mate or any kids. Now that would be a big problem.