The Talent Show Pg. 1

Time Skip. 5 Days.

Mark's POV

Today was the day of the talent show. I-I don't know if I can do this. I'd hate to back out but I'm so nervous about it. What if my voice cracks? What if something goes wrong? What will I do?

"C'mon Mark, it's the day of the talent show!" Jack said excitedly. I had been singing some of Savior in the mirror to myself. "I know Jack. I'm just a little nervous." I said. "You? Nervous? Why?" Jack asked. "I'm just a little scared that my voice will crack or something else will happen." I admitted.

"You don't need to be nervous. You've been practicing allll week." Jack said extending the L's in all. "I know but even the most prepared mess up." I said. "Just take a deep breath. I know you'll do great." Jack said moving some of the red part of my hair out of my eyes.

"Boys! Get to school! You'll be late!" My mom yelled at us. I picked Jack up carefully. "Wha- put me down!" He yelled. "No." I replied. I carried him down the stairs to the kitchen and then put him down. "Thanks Markijerk." He said. "Your welcome Jackaboy." I said as I kissed his nose. He rolled his eyes at me and I smirked. "Let's get to school." I said.

Jack and I got in my car and I drove us to school. We arrived and Jack got out first. I sat there and thought about the lyrics to Savior. "Ya coming?" Jack asked. "Yes!" I replied. I got out and locked my car so no one could try to steal it.

"Remember Markimoo, you have to go straight to the gym." Jack said. "I know. You be good. I'll see you in the audience." I said. "I'll see you when you preform." Jack said as he kissed me. "Gaaaaaaay!" I heard someone yell. It was Yami. Like he's any better. People laughed at it. How immature.

I chased the weasel and grabbed him by the hood of the jacket he had on. "And what was so gay about that?" Is asked trying to intimidate him. "You and Jack were kissing and I say it's gay because it is!" Yami replied snappily. I shrugged and let him go. He ran off and ran into a locker. I chuckled at myself. Imma smooth fucker.

Part 2 will be out soon! This story only has 1 or 2 pages left. =D. I'm so excited!!!!!!! Bye Aqualines! I'm sorry if this chapter was complete shit.