School! Pg. 1

Mark's POV

I woke up and it was 5:59am. I rolled back over to get that last golden minute of sleep. It seemed like only a few seconds and my alarm was going off. I set it to the song Coffin by Black Veil Brides so I knew I would get up.

I nudged Jack's back so he would wake up. "5 more minutes ma." He said sleepily. "It's 6:00am. We have school, remember?" I asked. "Oh." Jack said. "Get up. Get up. Get up!" I said poking him. "Fine." He said a little angrily.

"Don't make me push you off the bed." I said. "I swear if you do you will never be able to make children again." He threatened. "Then get up!" I said.

Jack finally got up. I got up next. I brushed my teeth, hair, and got my Hollywood Undead shirt and jeans on.

"Holy fuck!" Jack yelled. "You like Hollywood Undead?!" He asked excitedly. "Yes." I replied. He had his Skillet "I Feel Like A Monster" shirt on with skinny jeans. "Remember, language." I reminded him. He made an adorable mad face.

"We'd better get to school." I said literally carrying Jack out the door. "But I don't wanna!" He said. "You have to come." I said. He finally quit fighting it and let me carry him to my car. I put him in and then I got in. "Is baby Jack ready to go?" I asked. "Yes." He replied. "Just making sure." I said.

I put the key in the ignition and drove to school. Jack had his earbuds in listening to Simon Curtis, Hollywood Undead, Skillet, or Sleeping With Sirens.

I pulled into the highschool parking lot. Jack put earbuds and phone away and got out of the car eagerly. I then got out. "What's got you so excited?" I asked. "I'm just excited that the talent show is soon. I'll get to hear your sexy voice again." He said. I smirked. "Just 5 more days." I reminded him.

We walked into the school together and departed to go to our lockers. It felt like hell but we would have to get used to it. I got all my stuff I needed for first period and walked to the classroom.

I got there 5 minuted early. All time record I guess. I had English with Mr. Hoying. English wasn't my best class. I'm sure I've mentioned it. I'm just saying just because you speak the language doesn't mean you'll get a perfect A+!

I sat in my usual seat in the middle and laid my stuff out on my desk. I saw this 'nerd' beside me that was straightening all their items neatly on their desk. I think they have OCD. I don't really know. I shouldn't be judging like that, it's wrong.

Throughout class I could only think about the talent show. Just 5 more days, just 5 more days. 5 more days till I was going to confess how much I truly love Jack in front of the whole school. Just 5 more hellish days of rehearsals and such before I could finally complete the simple task.........

=D. Did ya get da little thing I did with the name? I hope you did. *~*. I know this was bad but in my defense I'm having to edit all of my completed stories on Qoutev. Which are 3. It's a Septiplier series and it's an MPreg so I'm editing all da mistakes. School is also taking up all my free time. t(•-•)t. That's the only reasons updates aren't that frequent. I hope you understand! Bye Aqualines!