Bob Pg. 1

Mark's POV

'How did those guys video us?! Did they follow us home? How did they do it?!' I thought to myself over and over again.

"Hey!" A boy said tapping my shoulder. It was......Bob?! "I know how Felix, Wade, and Yami videoed it." He said. "How?" I asked. "Follow me and I'll tell you." He said. I shrugged and followed him. He led me behind the school. It was just us 2.

"They followed you and Jack to your house." He said. "What? How did we not know?" I asked. "They walked while you drove. Pretty simple actually." Bob replied. "Wait, how do you know?" I asked. "Oh, well. They tried to pull me in on the scandal but I refused." He replied. "OK. Maybe....do ya wanna be friends with me now?" I asked for some odd reason.

Bob's POV (WTF?!)

D-Did he just say he wanted to be friends with me?! "So, do ya?" Mark asked again. "O-Of course! I'm so tired of just being their idea guy." I replied.

"Now, can we please go back inside? I kinda need to practice for the talent show." He said. "Sure. Thanks for actually trying to befriend me. Do you need any help practicing?" I asked.

"I do need help with learning the lyrics and instrumentals." He replied. "I can help! What song are you singing?" I asked. "Savior by Black Veil Brides." He answered. "Great! I can look up the lyrics to it and maybe find the karaoke version of the song." I said. "Great idea. Thank you for helping me." He said. "No problem. I'll to anything to tell you how sorry I am for bullying Jack with those other shitheads." I said.

"Let's get inside. We have some work to do." Mark said. With that we both walked inside the school building. Hopefully Wade, Felix, Yami, Cry, Matt, Ryan, and Ken won't make such a fuss about me leaving their stupid group.

So you found out how Yami, Felix, and Wade got Mark and Jack doing the naughty on camera. Bob is even Mark's friend now! Find out what happens next in the next chapter! Peace out Aqualines!

Have you heard that Wade's engaged? Congrats to Wade! Molly's a lucky girl. Look above ^^