Rehearsal Pg. 1

Mark's POV

With Bob's help I'm sure I'll learn this song soon. We walked to the music room where other people were waiting to practice. Most of those people were girls from the cheer leading squad. I can't stand those girls.

I walked up to the music teacher, Mr. Dillon. I loved having Mr. Dillon as a music teacher. He was in a band but then he went back to college and became a teacher. He also gets teens very well. I think he and Mr. Oakley are the best teachers in this school.

"Hello Mark." Mr. Dillon said. "Hello Mr. Dillon. It's nice to see you today." I replied. "It's nice to see you too, Mark. I'm glad your entering the talent show this year." He replied. "I'll call you in when I need you to rehearse." "Thanks. I'll be here." I said.

*Time Skip to Mark's rehearsal time. I'm not creative enough to make up everyone else's rehearsal thing.*

"Mark Fischbach!" Mr. Dillon called. "Right here." I said. "Great! I've heard that your singing Savior by Black Veil Brides. Is that correct?" He asked. "Yes sir. I am singing that." I replied. "Great! Now can you sing some of it for me please?" He asked. "Of course I can." I replied.

I cleared my throat and began. (Start da music)

"I never meant to be the one
Who kept you from the dark
But now I know my wounds are sewn
Because of who you are
I will take this burden on
And become the holy one

But remember I am human
And I'm bound to sing this song
So hear my voice, remind you not to bleed
I am here a savior
Will be there
When you are feeling alone, oh
The savior for all that you do
So you live freely without their harm..."

I finished. At the screamo parts I just sang normally. I couldn't do the screamo.

"That was great Mark! You will be the 5th one to preform at the talent show. Now have a good day and get to class. Good luck!" Mr. Dillon said. This is why I love having him as a teacher.

"How'd it go?" Bob asked as I walked out. "It went great. Mr. Dillon made me the 5th person to preform on the talent show." I replied. "Great. You only have 6 days to practice. Are you sure you can do it in 6 days?" Bob asked. "Of course." I replied.

"Are you going to do anything special for Jack?" He asked. "Of course I am. He's my boyfriend. My one and only." I answered. "What is it?" He asked.

"It's a surprise for the whole school and Jack. Now can you please stop asking questions so we can get to class?" I asked. "Fine. Plus, you will need all the class time you can get. You'll be leaving every so often to practice." Bob said.

With that we walked to class. I can't wait for this talent show.

Dun! Dun! Dun! Would ya look at that? This was just over 500 words. Hmmm. Interesting. Omg! The music at the top is Savior by Black Veil Brides. I hope you enjoyed! Peace out Aqualines!