My Boyfriend Pg. 2

Jack's POV

I was so glad Mark sang to me. He really made me feel better. I now feel like a belong.

I laid laid on Mark's bed while he was downstairs probably talking to his mom or brother. I was on my phone of Facebook. I had the normal comments like, 'Emo fag.' and 'Why are you still around? You don't have a reason to live.' Well, I do have a reason to live. My reason is Mark. Without him I would probably be dead.

I continued to scroll through Facebook and scoff at hate comments. I was reading this one when some one came up behind me, put his hands on my shoulders and shouted, "TOP OF THE MORNIN' TO YA LADDIE!"

"What the holy fuck!" I screamed jumping up. It was Mark. That bastard. Mark died laughing. "Fuck you." I said. "Daw! Is Jackaboy mad?" Mark asked. "No! But you scared the shit out of me." I replied. "That's what I do." Mark replied.

Mark's POV

"That's what I do." I replied. "Yeah, and possibly one of the last things you'll do. One day when you do that I could be holding a knife!" Jack said. "I doubt that." I replied. Jack rolled his eyes at me. I leaned in and kissed his cheek.

"Your not getting any. We just became a couple." Jack said. "Who said I wanted any?" I asked. Jack raised an eyebrow at me. "Look who's mind is in the gutter!" I said. "Shut up." He hissed trying not to laugh.

"Dinners ready!" I heard my mom yell. "We'll continue this conversation after dinner." I said. "Yeah right. I bet you'll forget." Jack said. "Let's bet." I said. "OK." He replied. "If I remember you have to..............make out with me." I said in my deep sexy voice. "Oh it's on." Jack said.

Jack's POV

Why did Mark make that the punishment? That's not even a punishment!

"Wanna race down the stairs?" I asked Mark. "Sure. I bet I'll win!" He replied. "Don't count on it." I said. "1.....2....3.....Go!" I yelled. We took off running down the stairs. Me and Mark were neck and neck. We got to the end of the stairs quickly because there weren't a lot of stairs.

"I won!" I said. "No I won." Mark shot back. "Likely story." I said. "Boys!" Mark's mom said. "Coming." Mark answered. "I won." He whispered to me. I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out at him. He scoffed and walked away. I giggled and walked to him.

Sorry that was so short. The next chapter will have the dinner and maybe Momiplier will find out these 2 are dating. Who knows? Bye Aqualines!

Video above - Perfect Two Septiplier Tribute

(Oh, recently I've been hated for shipping Septiplier. The haters are so annoying!)