My Boyfriend Pg. 1

Mark's POV

So I guess Jack was my boyfriend now. He was going to stay with me, Tom, and my mom so his father couldn't beat him. Jack is thrilled about it. I am too.

"So should we tell my mom we're dating?" I asked Jack. "No! I mean no. We shouldn't yet." Jack said. "OK. I understand." I did putting a hand on his shoulder. I was even scared to tell my mom I decided to be bisexual.

Me and Jack walked inside my house. "Hello Mark. Who's this?" My mom asked greeting me at the door. "This is Jack. My boyfr- I mean friend." I said. "That's great. How are you Jack?" My mom asked. "I'm....... Good." Jack said hesitantly. "Good. I'll be in the living room if you need me." My mom said. "Ok mom." I said. As me and Jack walked to the stairs to go to my room my mom stopped me. She put a hand on my shoulder. "Jack, you can go on ahead." I said. He nodded and ran up the stairs.

"OK Mark, what's really going on?" Mom asked. "He's just a friend that needs help." I said. Mom raised an eyebrow. *sigh*. "His father beats him so he wants to stay here." I said. "Don't worry Mark. He can stay." Mom said. "Thank you mom!" I said. "Your welcome Mark. Now run up to Jack." She said.

I ran up to Jack to see him sitting in my bedroom floor crying. "Jack? What's wrong?" I asked scared. "You told her." He whisper growled. (THAT'S A THING!) "What?" I asked. "You know exactly what!" He snapped at me. "I'm sorry Jack. I truly am." I said. "I thought my friend, not to mention boyfriend would keep a secret!" Jack said angrily. "Jack I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have. I'm so stupid." I said. A tear fell down my cheek. Jack wiped it away. "I'm sorry Mark for snapping. It's not your fault. You only did what you thought was right." He said. "It is my fault. I shouldn't have told her." I said. "Now Mark, it's not your fault. You did what you thought was right. It's OK. At least I have one more person to talks about it with." He said.

"So I helped you?" I asked. "Yes. You did help. You gave me one more person to talk to about this. Thank you." Jack said hugging me. I enjoyed. I kissed his cheek and he released from our hug.
"Wanna watch some YouTube videos?" I asked. "Of course." Jack replied. We laid on my bed. I pulled out my laptop and turned it. I pulled up YouTube. "Close your eyes Jack. I'll surprise you." I said. "OK." Jack replied.

Jack covered his eyes and I searched up the song God Gave Me You by Blake Shelton. I clicked on a lyric video and pressed play. "Open your eyes Jack." I said. He did. The instrumentals started playing and then the lyrics began and I sang.

"I've been a walking heartache
I've made a mess of me
The person that I've been lately
Ain't who I wanna be
But you stay here right beside me
And watch as the storm blows through
And I need you

'Cause God gave me you for the ups and downs
God gave me you for the days of doubt
For when I think I've lost my way
There are no words here left to say
It's true
God gave me you

Gave me you

There's more here than what we're seeing
A divine conspiracy
That you an angel lovely
Somehow could fall for me
But you'll always be loves great martyr
And I'll be the flattered fool
And I need you
Yeah

God gave me you
For the ups and downs
God gave me you for the days of doubt
For when I think I've lost my way
There are no words here left to say
It's true
God gave me you

On my own I'm only
Half of what I could be
I can't do without you
We are stitched together
And what love has tethered
I pray we never undo

'Cause God gave me you for the ups and downs
God gave me you for the days of doubt
God gave me you for the ups and downs
God gave me you for the days of doubt

And when I think I've lost my way
There are no words here left to say, it's true
God gave me you, gave me you
He gave me you."

I finished and let the instrumental fade. I seen Jack wiping tears from his eyes.

"Y-You really think that way about me?" He asked. "Of course I do. Your the greatest thing that's ever happened to me." I replied. "Thank you Mark! Thank you!" Jack said hugging me. He kissed my cheek and we released.

"I love you leprechaun." I said. "I live you too Markimoo." Jack replied.

So, did you like it? The song God Gave Me You is above! ^^
Hope you enjoyed! Bye Aqualines!