Highschool Hell

Welcome to another story! Please sit back and enjoy, "Savior."

Jack's POV (May be triggering to some.)

Hey, it's me Jack. Yeah so I'm a high schooler that doesn't deserve to live. I've been told that enough. I hate my life. I just want it to end.......here's my story.

Still Jack's POV

I was in what I call a peaceful sleep when my stupid alarm clock went off. Just another day in Highschool Hell.

I rolled out of bed and picked out my clothes. A simple long sleeved black and white striped shirt, blue jeans, and my shoes. I changed out of my pajamas and into my clothes. I wasn't really ready to see school again.

I went into the bathroom and ran a comb through my hair and styled it. I then brushed my teeth and grabbed something else. My special razor blade. It was special to me. It took all the pain away. I slid it into a box I made for it in shop and slipped it in my backpack. I may need it sometime in school today.

I walked downstairs to see my father passed out. He would probably have a hangover after his late night drinking. I walked to the front door, opened and stepped out. I carefully closed it so I wouldn't wake father up. He would probably beat me. He always does when he's mad. Since I'm a kid it would be disrespectful to stand up for myself. I hated that rule.

I walked to school alone as usual. If only someone would walk with me. I arrived at school just to see the populars, jocks, pretties, nerds, techies, and all the other groups at school. I quickly walked inside the school building and to my locker.
I arrived at it just to see notes all over it that said, "Hello worthless.", " Go to hell you sin!", "Emo fag.", " Cut and kill yourself emo.", and other things like that. I just pulled them off and opened my locker. I got my books out for my next class and walked to the classroom.

I walked in just to see kids talking, laughing, and pointing. When would this end? Why can't I just man the hell up and kill myself! It would end all my pain!

So the first chapter. How'd ya like it? Sorry that Mark wasn't introduced. He'll come later! Bye Aqualines!