Caught Pg. 2

Mark's POV

As I got off the bus at my school I wondered, "Why the hell is Tom always walking in on me and Jack?! Does he intend to?" I think he intends to so he can learn how it's done! (I'm not sorry.)

I walked into the school building and saw all the groups gathered. The groups like nerds, techies, jocks, outcasts, emos, goths, and scenes. I loved to watch the emos and scenes fight. It was something worth watching.

I walked to my locker and put some things away and grabbed the things I needed for class. I closed my locker and saw Wade, Yami, and Felix standing beside me. "Yes?" I said avoiding eye contact. "We're just wondering where Jack is." Felix said. "He's at home. Now fuck off." I said. "Oh, like you fucked him?" Wade asked, giggling. I immediately dropped my supplies (KEEP MINDS OUT OF THE GUTTER!) at that remark.

"What?! How did you know?" I asked. "We kinda videoed it." Yami said. "What?!" I asked angrily. The bell rang. "Nothing. We gotta go, bye!" Felix said pushing Wade and Yami away from me. I was pissed. If they really recorded that then the whole school could find out we fucked! What will I do?! What the hell will I do?!

So Yami, Wade, and Felix videoed Mark and Jack getting down. What will happen next? Find out in the next chapter! Bye Aqualines!